| Chapter Two | The Book

Thinking about giving this book a second update day....Thursday or Friday maybe. Probably Friday. I'm going on vacation for the week and won't be able be to post anything for a while, so I'm posting things early and may post during the week but don't count on that. I'm gonna be gone for 5 days since my brother's college has a short Thanksgiving break. Enjoy the lonnnggg chapter! :)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ty woke up, his wrists and ankles restrained to the bed, his back feeling as if it is on fire. His hands ball into fists as he pulls on the leather restraints. When he pulled on his left wrist, it felt as if someone stabbed it. He whimpers and stops moving his wrist. He turns his head, panting, his eyes still not opening up. But when his eyes did open, his vision was obscured, it was dark all around him. He turned his head as his vision cleared, his eyes adjusting to his dark surroundings. A candle was lit on a small wooden table beside him. The table having jars full of different colored liquid, bandages, and a cup. And it also had his headphones on it. He could see beds lined up, some with people on it and some not, but he could see Seto asleep at one of them. Everyone was asleep, but him.

He could not remember what happened, but he wanted out of the restraints. His legs pulled on the ones around his ankles. He bend his knee when the restraint pulled on his foot, he slipped his foot out of it. He heard it fall and hit the floor with thud that made him flinch. He did the same thing with his other leg and started pulling on his right wrist. His left arm hurt too much for him to move it, after struggling for some time, he slipped his arm free. He sat himself up, touching his head before he saw bandages wrapped around his left wrist. There were a bleached tan colored gauze fabric wrap that coiled around his arm. It covered a little below his elbow down to cover the bottom half of his fingers. 'How...What happened to my arm?' Ty thought to himself. He undoes the restraint around his left wrist, he set it on the bed. When he moved his left arm, sharp pulsating pain shot up his arm. He winced and squeezed his eyes shut. A hand grabs his right arm as he tried to move, he looks at the person.

"S-Seto. You shouldn't be out of bed." Ty mumbled. Seto let's go of his arm.

"Neither should you." Seto said. Seto's eyes look at the restraints and back at Ty. "I'm fine, Ty. It's you that has scared everyone." Ty looks away from Seto.

"I-I don't know what happened. I just don't....I don't know." Ty mumbled. Ty touches his head, feeling another headache coming. "It's...It's that recruit..what was her name? I...I forget..crap..not again." Ty looked at his hands. "She's familiar to me, she feels important to me.....but I don't know why. I can't remember, its like I knew her for years yet she a total stranger to me." Seto sits on Ty's bed beside him.

"You could have amnesia or something." Seto said. Ty flinched, not looking at Seto. Seto looked at Ty when he flinched. "Wait...you don't actually have amnesia...do you?" Ty looks at Seto, giving him a shy smile.

"I-I mean I.....I do but...." Ty said. Seto turns more to Ty.

"Why didn't you ever say anything, I could have fixed it." Seto said.

"Can you actually do that?" Ty asks. Seto nods.

"Yes I can...what's your last memory?" Seto asks. Ty looks away from Seto.

"Um...the last thing I remember..was..meeting Adam for the first time in the jungle. I remember getting hurt by..by some magic user and then Adam was there." Ty said as the memories went through his mind. He smiled to himself. Seto stared at him, shocked. Seto's eyes were on Ty's back, he didn't respond at all. So when Ty looked at him, he lost his smile. "What is it?" Seto's eyes look away from Ty.