| Chapter Nine | Arguing

Almost the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018. So I thought why not give you all a little present which is an early update for The Ender Heir. And also early happy new year! :)

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should do something, the King hurt Adam—"

"You know how Adam feels about revenge, Jerome," Jason said. They were in the meeting hall, and whenever the boys have a meeting no one is allowed in till it is over. The only person that isn't there is Adam, he is still recovering.

"We can't just let King Fredrick get away with this. He almost killed Sky." Jerome said. Jerome looked at Ian. "If I was there, I would have kicked his ass."

"Why do you think I went? Look, we can't go up against Verane, they match the strength of the Sky Army and besides Adam wouldn't something like that without some crazy plan of his." Ian said. Ian looked at Ty, Ty was staring at the table lost in his own world. Ian sighs. "And besides, we have to figure out what's wrong with Ty." Everyone looked at Ty. Ty than met their eyes, wondering why they were staring at him.

"How's your flying?" Jason asks Ty.

"He lets the ground catch him," Seto said. Many of them chuckle while Ty looks at Seto and back at Jason.

"Can we go to the Ruins of Silence?" Ty asks.

"Why?"

"Can we? I don't know why, but I feel like it is the place to be." Ty said. Seto looked away from Ty, he stared at the table.

"I mean sure, but don't you want Adam to go with you?" Mitch asks. Ty nodded.

"I've already asked him, he said he could go tonight," Ty said. Quentin looked over at Ty.

"Okay, Ty, Adam is still healing from getting his stomach cut open. And besides, there is no way in nether he would be able to escape urgent care. They watch Sky like a hawk and he is restraint to the bed." Quentin said.

"Hey, guys." Someone said. Jerome turned around.

"Sky? What the nether? Why are you out of bed?" Jerome asks.

"More importantly, how?" Mitch asks. Sky looked over at Seto. Seto was still staring at the table, he was listening but he was also lost in his thoughts. Sky walked over beside Ty.

"It wasn't that hard once I got out of the restraints." Sky said. Sky looked at the others. "I know you all were worried about me--"

"More like terrified. You almost bled to death, Adam. And you still have stitches meaning they could break." Ian said. Adam looked at Seto.

"Seto...what's wrong?" Adam asks him. Everyone turned their attention to Seto.

"I wasn't gonna say anything...but the Magic Council is pressuring me...they want me to give them Ty," Seto said.

"What?!" Jerome and Mitch shouted at once. Seto looked over at Ty.

"If you are going to the ruins, I'll come with you. The only reason the Council wants you is that of your wings and magic." Seto said. Jerome turns to Seto.