| Chapter Four | Ghostly Pale

Reminder: Bolded words are people speaking dragon tongue. And enjoy the chapter! Lots of good stuff happens... 😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Seto woke up to hearing his window open, he looks over at it, seeing it open. He stood up, staring at it. He felt something, something unstable and it was overwhelming him to the point it was nauseating. He turned back to grab a book only to grab clawed in the face.

"Ngh!" Seto yelped as he stumbled back, his hand over his right eyes as blood trailed down his cheek. Seto's eyes widen, lowering his bloodied hand. "T-Ty? What..What are you--Ah!" Seto felt the air get knocked out of his lungs as Ty punched him in the stomach. Seto grabbed Ty's wrist, his eyes glowed a dark purple aura. "T-Ty. I'm sorry." Seto mumbled a few words, Ty goes flying backwards and into the wall. Seto's arm goes around his stomach and he leaned against the wall for support. Seto coughed, his felt dizzy, but he was still recovering from his screw up earlier. Ty jumps at Seto, Seto moves out-of-the-way, stumbling against the wall again. "Ty! I'm not gonna fight you!" Ty smirks right before he lunges at Seto again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As soon as Statilia woke up, her entire body was sore and stiff from sleeping on the ground. She sat herself up, rubbing her eyes. She looked around, seeing Adam sitting at the opening of the cave, looking out. She looks at the put out fire.

"I thought we were leaving at dawn." She said. Adam chuckles.

"I'm not that cruel." He said. She smiles a little, relieved at that. She gets up, moving down beside him.

"Why did you let me come along when the letter asked for you to be alone?" Statilia asks him. Adam looks at her. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, I wanted to talk to anyway. And you wouldn't have told me as much stuff as you did last night if we were at the base. Plus, to make the guys feel better." Sky said. She smiles a little.

"They are only looking out for you."

"I know. I know. But they go overboard sometimes. They forget that I can protect myself." Sky said. Statilia looks away from him, she gets up, walking out of the cave.

"Can you?" She asks.

"What?"

"Can you protect yourself? I'm very new to the Sky Army, I've never actually seen any of you till I can here and never heard of anything but rumors." She said. He raises an eyebrow at her.

"No offense, but you must have lived under a rock if you haven't heard of the army that is in charge of Astina's security," Adam said. She smiles a little. Adam gets up. "I can protect myself, Statilia. We all can, it's an unspoken rule of the Sky Army. And even if you can't, we teach you how to. Why are you asking?" She puts her hands on her hips, smiling at him.

"I want to know what kind of leader I'm serving. I've seen many leaders come and go, but you are...interesting. Although all I have heard of you is rumors, stories. But no one seems to know where you came from. Where did you come from?" She asks. Adam looks away from her, hesitating.