| Chapter Ten | Familiar Faces

I'll have all of you know that I spent any free time I had during rehearsals writing this....I got rehearsals every day but Sunday and occasionally Friday. So writing chapters for you all, at least good ones that I'm happy with, are gonna be very slow. Which is why my updates have been lacking very much lately. Like right now, my focus for a chapter now is gonna be The Slave and that's it. And than if I can Legends Never Fade (since you all seen to like it so much and the comments from that book are hilarious..) But I do have a No Return chapter for you all that I've been hanging onto since last Thursday. But enjoy the chapter! :)

In the meantime..I got Civics homework and notes to write out as well as Algebra 2 homework to do.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ruins of Silence, the ruins are the reminds of a once proud kingdom that stood tall only to fall one day without explanation. Most of the buildings being built of either stone or wood, the wooden building had fallen over due to rotting wood or termites. The stone buildings covered in moss are standing mostly. While in the center of the kingdom is a stone palace, most of the palace collapsed in on itself, but most of the shell of the structure is intact. While wildlife, mobs, and overgrown vegetation have made the Ruins of Silence its home. The ruins got its name due to the fact that walking through the destroyed kingdom gives almost everyone an uneasy feeling. People who visit own tell tales of ghosts, dragons, and an attack that led to the kingdom's destruction. No one knows who ruled the kingdom, or even what the kingdom was called, but most suspect some type of attack on the kingdom due to the damages to the buildings and finding skeletons of all ages scattered throughout.

In fact, Seto, Adam, Ty, and Statilia found refuge in a building that is missing a few walls and a floor. Ty had his sword in his lap, it was his turn for the night shift, the fire was out and the others were sleeping. Adam fell asleep propped up against the wall, Seto was sleeping on the ground and Statilia fell asleep beside Adam, her head resting on his shoulder that made Ty smile whenever he looked at them. Ty looked at the sky, seeing the stars covering the sky with a moon bright and lighting up the dark world around them only a little. Ty turned his head hearing a branch snap. He stood up, he looked around, seeing nothing strange. He went back, his eyes widen seeing someone standing beside Seto.

"Hey!" Ty shouted before he tackled the figure off Seto. Seto woke up and so did Adam and Statilia. Seto sat up, Ty grabs the figure's wrists, pinning them to the floor as his knee dug into their back.

"Who's this?" Seto asks. The figure struggles, trying to break Ty's grip but can't. Statilia looks at them, her eyes widening a little. She got up she moves towards them about to say something when she felt something hit her neck. Seto and Adam the same. Ty looks at the three of them as they collapse, Ty felt something hit his neck too, causing his grip to weaken greatly. The figure under him gets up and grabs Ty, Ty struggled feeling something grab his wings and restrict them making him lash out at the figure in front of him. But once he attacked, he felt drowsy and collapsed into someone's arms. Ty felt his conscious slip into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam woke up feeling someone shaking him. His eyes crack open and he grabs the person's arms.

"S-Stop.." Adam mumbled. He hears a sigh of relief, his vision clears and he see Ty on his knees in front of him. The both of them in a jailcell underground. Ty pushes Adam to sit up, Adam groans and puts his arm around his stomach as he gritted his teeth. Ty loses his smile.