Not so fun Party (Louis)

I wrote this one with @justholdonlouis (hope its okay that I publish this). Hope you like it. (A little little little bit Ageplay at the end)

Louis sat next to Harry in the car, almost completely silent.

“Boo.. you need to put your seat belt on” Harry whispered knowing he wanted quiet. Louis sighed and complied even though it hurt his stomach with the pressure.

He stared out of the window, trying to pushing secretly the seat belt away from his bloated stomach. Harry gave his boyfriend a concerned look.

"Eyes on the street love.." mumbled Louis while he saw in his canthus Harry watching him.

"I am watching.."  Harry mumbled, looking on the street. Every curve or bumb made Louis stomach even sicker. "Can you slow down a bit..?"

Harry nodded a bit and slowed down just causing a longer, more sickening journey. They arrived at Niall’s and there was about 50 people just in the hallway. Louis managed to run off away from everyone in a sea of strangers to find Niall’s medicine cupboard and bathrooms.

He locked himself in a bathroom and searched for some stomach relaxers and successfully find some and took them with a sip of water from the tap. "This is not going to be fun.."  He whispered to himself.

"Hey Harry! Finally you are here!" Liam yelled as he walked to Harry and hugged him. "Where is Louis..?"

Louis stood by the sink holding his stomach and his water. He felt his tummy bubble uncomfortably but opened the door and went out to find a quiet space.

“Lou disappeared Li, I can’t find him. "Thats strange.." Liam glanced over all the people in hallway. "Maybe he is already inside?" Harry shrugged “Maybe, he’s acting strange."

Louis wander around in the big house, away from all the strangers. Finally he found a slightly quiter room with not that much people and sat down on a couch. He curled up and held his belly as he felt bubbles and discomfort.

"Do you want that I help you finding him?" Liam asked with a concerned look, worried about his friend. “Yes please” Harry sighed and ran off to find him. He knew something was wrong. Liam ran behind Harry, looking for the tiny boy.

"Maybe some alcohol calm my stomach.. Or let me forgett about it.."  Louis thought and stand up. A wave of dizziness came over him.

Louis grabbed some and held it with his stomach. He drank it quite quickly, knowing he’s comfortable with alcohol.
After he finished the drink he sat again down on the couch.

“Baby? Boo where are
you?”

"Louis? Are you here?"

Louis hid a bit in a ball.
"Harry here is he!"  Liam yelled in Harrys direction. Louis quickly sat in a normal position after he heard Liam.

He looked up a bit emotionally. His tummy hurt and he just wanted to curl up and rest.

Harry came over and cooed. “Baby?” "Yeah?" He tried to avoid the eye- contact. Harry knelt by him and stroked his little cheek. “Baby, are you feeling alright?”
"Yes I am alright.. In the hallway"- he stopped for a moment, his stomach makes some sick noises. "In the hallway were so much strangers. It was uncomfortable."

“Oh that’s okay sweetheart... You should’ve told me” Harry gave him a kiss and cooed. “Belly hurting though?” He whispered. "I am alright. Just a bit hungry I guess." Louis lied. He don't want to eat anything. His stomach hurts and he felt like he is going to throw up every second.

“Oh okay... the food table is busy, what would you like?” Harry asked with a slightly concerned face. "Uh.. Uhm..  Bread?" Louis isn't hungry at all, only the idea of food makes him feel more sick. “Oh okay... i’ll get you some baguette.. any cheese?” "No.. Just baguette. Thanks love" he fake smiled and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. “Okay baby, love you”