Hiding (Louis)

Harry: 24
Louis: 27

"Harry.. Harry.. Hazza.." a shaky voice said in the middle of the night. "Harry wake up.."

Harry groaned and turned around to his boyfriend "What do you want?" He asked with a raspy and sleepy voice.

"I..I threw up.."  Louis whispered tearing up "An' my stomach hurts.." He felt awful all day but doesn't tell it Harry because he thought he can just sleep it off but I didn't worked.

-the day before-

"Get up Louis! Its time for our day! Remeber? We want to go shopping and then in the cinema!"  Harry yelled through the room.

But Harry didn't know that Louis was awake all night because of an horrible stomachache and nausea.

"I can't ruin the day.." Louis thought while he got up. "Morning Love.. I will be ready in some minutes" He faked a smile to Harry as his stomach cramped badly. Harry disappeared to his luck in another room.

Louis walked over to the bathroom and locked the door. He turned on the shower so the other boy cant hear anything. The sick boy sat infront of the toilet, like he did all night. His stomach was swirling under his hand. He gagged awfully over the toilet but he barely brought something up.

His shirt was soaked in sweat and he could tell that he had a fever. After he thought he was done he swallowed some pills and hopped under the shower. He took a short but cold shower and dried himself with a fluffy towel. He brushed his teeth and did some basic stuff. He even put a little bit make up on to cover his pale face.

After he was finished in the bathroom he dressed himself into some comfy clothes and walked slowly in the kitchen. The strong smell from the bacon hit him and he nearly throw up all over the floor. He swallowed hard and sat down.

"Did you sleep well?"  Harry asked full of excitement for the day. Louis simply nodded and ate some food. It felt so heavy in his stomach and it hurts even more but if he doesn't eat Harry will figure out that Louis wasn't feeling well.

After they finish breakfast they just sat on the couch talking about the upcoming tour, new songs and even about finally outing themselves to the fans. Around 3pm they drove to the shopping mall. Louis felt awful but Harry didn't noticed because he was too excited. They walked around and Louis stomach signaled him that his breakfast comes back up soon.

"I need to pee quite bad, I forgot to go this morning,  I will be back in some minutes"  Louis said and walked straight to the public toilets. 

Too his bad luck there was long line infront of the toilets. Louis mouth began to water and he tried to hold back a gag. He panicked.

He felt the his breakfast coming up his throat. Then he saw the disabled toilet. Louis dashed to the toilet, not caring how much he looked like an idiot. He slammed the door, locked it and fell on his knees infront of the toilet. 

Just in time he opend the toilet lid and threw up in the once clear water. He grabbed on the toilet seat while he puked violently. His nuckles turned white.

He doesn't care how disgusting it was. He heaved up stomach acid. His throat burned terrible. He could barely breath and wanted Harry to be with him now but he doesn't want to ruin the day.

After he finished he rinsed his mouth out and left the bathroom  after he dried his face carefully from all the sweat, without ruining his "make-up".

"Sorry Haz, there was a long line but it was necessary." Louis said after the met up with Harry who frowned at him.

They continued there shopping tour and Louis felt better with nothing in his system. He covered up is sickness quite good because Harry didn't noticed it at the moment.