Badly Hurt (Louis)

I feel like my stories get shorter and shorter. Anyway. I kinda dreamed about this for some reason. Don't worry. I am still working on the requests. I just don't have much time in the clinic due to a lot of group activities. Bruh.

Highschool was tough. For sure. Being gay was tough aswell. 16  year old Louis was the quiet kid in school since je barely spoke to anyone. But most of the people preferred to call him freak, weirdo or fagott.

One day there came this new tall lad into his class. He was 17 and had long brown hair. Harry. All the girls drooled over him because he was a good looking guy but Harry wasn't interested in any of them. Instead he saw something interesting about Louis and decided to get to know him better.

People were telling him to leave the freak alone and hang out with them instead but Harry just flipped them off. Weeks past and they eventually left Harry alone. But not like Louis he wasn't getting bullied. He got treated like a normal boy in class of Louis wasn't around him.

But Louis was still getting bullied. Heavily. And Harry couldn't do anything about it. He got pushed around, kicked, tripped and called names. Whatever you could possibly think of. 

Week and weeks past and Louis and Harry got along so well. They soon had a really tight bond between them and were best friends. That best friend being soon turned into dating and within half a year they were a couple. But the bullying didn't stop. It got worse once poeple found out.

One day they both just walked through the hall of their school, trying to get to their next class. Of course there were other people. Of course there were bullies. One of the guys tripped Louis and he fell to the floor. "Hey!" Harry got angry and tried to push one of the guys back but before he could do that another guy pushed Harry against the wall. Not being able to get free Harry could only watch as Louis laid om the floor and two boys kept kicking him.  One particular bad kick landed staight in Louis stomach and the small boy cried out in pain.

As Harry finally managed it to free himself the three boys ran off but Harry didn't bother running after them. Instead he knelt down next to Louis who was gagging and gasping for air. "Baby.. It's okay.. I'm sorry.. I've got you.." Harry was afraid to touch him, not wanting to cause any more damage.

Louis laid on the floor for 5 minutes before he calmed down "I'm good.. Probably just bruised" he mumbled stubbornly and got up from the floor, pain shooting through his stomach. "Are you sure? They got you pretty bad.." Harry asked but Louis just nodded and went to the next lesson.

He started to feel really sick as they walked to the room but Louis just shrugged it off. As they sat down on their seats a sharp pain shot through Louis stomach again but he played it cool even though it hurt really bad. "Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked whispering again and Louis nodded. "But you look really pale.." Harry pointed out and Louis shrugged "I am fine Harry. Really." Harry frowned at him but stopped asking and focused in the teacher.

The truth was Louis wasn't fine at all. He felt like he was going to puke every second and there was that strange feeling in his stomach. He tried to ignore it. Halfway through the class he felt really lightheaded and thought he was going to pass out. "Harry.."  he mumbled quietly, vision getting blury. "Yeah?" Harry looked at him with a frown. "I.. I don't feel good.. I think.. I'm.. Gonna.." Louis mumbled and his eyes dropped a bit. Then everything was black.

Harry saw Louis closing his eyes and at the same moment the boy got all limp and fell from his chair. Harry gasped and yelled for help. The whole class stared at them and the teacher rushed over to Louis. "someone go get the nurse and someone call an ambulance".

Harry rolled Louis over on his side.  As Louis laid on his side a dark red substance started slowly flowing out of his mouth. The boy was bleeding. A lot. After that everything was a bit of a blury for Harry because he was crying and panicking about Louis.

At the hospital Louis had to get surgery because he had internal bleeding in his stomach due to the heavy kicks he got into his middle. Louis was out for two days due to the bloodloss and it took weeks for him recover fully from the wounds.