Starting a Headspace (Louis)

THIS IS AN AGEPLAY ONE AND CONTAINS NO SICK! DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

Harry (25) - Daddy
Louis (17) Headspace 2 years
(Liam, Niall around 24)

Louis was always the youngest in the band and always a bit of little brother for the other lads but Louis secretly loved Harry but didn't say anything about it. Harry somehow noticed that Louis prefer him when he was sick or generally unwell. The 8 years difference weren't a big deal.

Louis often had some trouble with all the stress of being in the band which caused sometimes bed wetting. He was really energetic but cuddly, normally he immediately told, mostly Harry, when he was feeling unwell.

But the last few days something was wrong, something was odd. Louis barely talked to someone and his eating habits went down. Some days he locked himself the room for hours and Harry was quite sure that he started bedwetting again since they had a few stressful weeks. He and the boys tried several times to talk with him but he was completely uncommunicative infront of them.

"Guys? Did someone saw Louis today?" Niall asked frowning while he, Liam and Harry ate lunch. The other two boys shook their head, even during the breakfast Louis wasn't there. "Oh wait.." Liam said "I think I have seen him in the morning as he got himself a glass.. Milk? I don't know.  I was really sleepy"  he explained frowning a bit. "Yeah I noticed that he was drinking a lot of milk the last few days" Harry noticed and put his empty plate in the dishwasher. "I'm gonna check on him" he added mumbling as he left the kitchen, heading upstairs to the youngest room, knocking. He didn't get an answer. "Coming in" Harry warned he entered the room.

As soon as he opend the door he got hit from a strong urine-smell, scrunching up his nose. Then he saw what was going on Louis room. It was a kinda heartbreaking sight.

Louis laid curled up, facing the wall, on his bare mattress with a big slight yellow dried spot on it, wet bedsheets and sweatpants on the floor. A half finished glass of milk on his nightstand.

"Boo..?"  Harry asked soft and sat on the mattress, laying his hand on the back from his little boy, carefully rubbing it. Then Louis suddenly sobbed. "Awww Boo whats wrong.. Talk to me please.."  Harry was concerned about the younger boy and carefully pulled him in his lap, he was really tiny for his age. Louis crawled up a bit and wrapped his arms around Harrys neck,clinging on him. Louis didn't talked to him but Harry saw his bloodshot eyes and rubbed his back. "Talk to me please Boo..  I want to help you.." Harry was worried about him.

Louis hid his face in Harrys neck bow, sobbing again. "Are you a bit stressed out?" Harry rubbed his back and played with his hair a bit. Louis nodded a bit and started crying, clinging on Harry. "Did you wet the bed?" Harry stood up and bounced him on his hip to calm him down. Louis nodded again, stuttering "I.. I.." He hiccuped.

"Louis take a deep breath its alright.."  Harry tried to calm him down. Louis copied Harrys breath and calmed down slowly. "Good boy.. Now tell me what you want to tell me" Harry continued walking around, bouncing him. "I- I read about s- something.. To avoid stress.. I- Its called.. Called a  headspace" Louis stuttered, still hiding his face. Harry knew what this was, he even tought about trying it with Louis and then he noticed it. The bed wetting, the milk, his cuddly and clingy behaviour. Now everything made sense.

"I already tought about trying that Boo.. it's okay"  Harry whispered into his ear. Louis continued crying and Harry tried to calm him down with soothing words. Suddenly he felt a wet warmth on his hip and Louis cries got worse. Louis was having an accident. "Aww Boo its alright accidents happens.." Harry waited until he finsihed and went to the bathroom. "Is it okay if I change you now?" The older one asked, knowing that Louis always was really shy and sensitive about the other boys seeing his private parts but to Harrys surprise Louis nodded.

So Harry started slowly and carefully stripping down the wet sweatpants and boxershorts from the younger boys legs. "Lets have a bath yeah?" Harry said while he filled the bathtub with water. Louis just nodded, rubbing his teary eyes. Harry noticed that Louis was already slipping into a headspace and he was kinda worried about it. "After the bath we go to Liam and Niall and explain them that okay?" Harry got again just a nod from the silent younger boy.

As soon as the bathtub was filled Harry checked the temperature again and lifted Louis up and slowly sat him in the bath. Louis was silent while Harry cleaned him but as Harry went over his private parts with the washcloth he whimpered. He older boy frowned a bit and noticed then the small rash. "Aww Boo did you get a rash didn't you?" Harry said and tickled Louis small tummy to get a giggle but Louis staid silent only giving a small nod.

Harry was worried about the younger boy and as soon as he finsihed cleaning him he lifted him out of the bathtub, wrapping him in his fluffy towel. He carefully dried the boy, he was extra careful on his private parts, avoiding to irritate his sensitive skin any further. Then he added some creme on his rash which made the younger boy whining, not liking the touch there. "Its alright..  I'm sorry its already done" Harry said and dressed him in the clothes he got earlier, some boxershorts, sweatpants and a way too big shirt from himself, knowing that Louis love to wear Harrys clothes.

Harry lifted him up and carried him on his hip "Ready to talk with Liam and Niall?" he asked softly. Louis rested his head on Harrys shoulder, nodding a bit. Harry went with him downstairs to see Liam and Niall. "Boys. We need to have a chat" Harry said and sat down next to them on the couch, Louis on his lap.

Then they started talking about ageplay and a headspace and everything. Liam and Niall were really understanding and kinda liked the idea. Around nearly 2 hours later they finally finished their chat and Louis was asleep, still on Harrys lap. They even made a small basic daily plan, so Louis had steady waking up, nap and bed times. Liam eventually signed up voluntarily to go and get some basic stuff like nappies, bottles, dummies and all that important things for a good start into the headspace.

While Liam was out shopping Harry noticed Louis getting squirmy in his sleep. "Wake up baby" Harry said and tried carefully to wake Louis who slowly lifted his head up from the older boys shoulder, looking sleepy. Harry cooed "Do you need to go Weewee?" Harry asked soft, not wanting to upset the just woken up boy. Louis gave a small nod and snuggled into Harry. The older boy slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. As he pulled Louis pants down he saw a small wet spot in his boxershorts, noticing that it was just in time and sat Louis on the toilet.

As Louis finsihed his business they went back to the livingroom and cuddled up on the couch, watching some cartoons, wating for Liams arrival. Around an hour later the front door opened. Louis was curled up in Harrys lap, distracted by the cartoons. Soft giggles escaped his lips every once in a while and Harry found that really adorable. Liam went into the living room with two big bags full of things. "I'm back"  he said with a big smile. Louis sat up and looked at him with big puppy eyes. "Show us what you got Liam" Harry said, he was a bit excited but tried to hide it.

"I don't know what the best was so I got a few things" Liam started unpacking his bags:

Different nappy and pull-up types, with cute prints.
A few bottles in different sizes.
A few dummies, each in a different shape.
Some simple bath toys.
A few different baby wipes.
Rash creme.
Cute children shampoo.
Some soft and fluffy towels/ washcloths.
Even a few cute clothes because he couldn't resist to buy them.
And a lot more stuff that was needed.
At the end he pulled out a stuffie penguin and Louis eyes widened. He immediately made grabby hands "Want it!" Harry chuckled "Lets get you changed into a nappy first okay Bub? You don't need to use it at first if you want"  While he said that he laid an changing undermat on the couch. Louis gave a small nod and laid down on it, eyes glued on the stuffies in Liams hands. Harry grabbed a batman themed nappy and carefully changed Louis, applying some rashcreme on his bits. As soon as he finsihed he gave him a small pat on his nappy covered bum.

Louis reached for the stuffie and Liam gave it to him, who immediately pressed it on his chest. "What do we say Boo?" Harry asked soft. "Thanks you Liam!" Louis giggled and gave him a hug. Harry cooed at the small adorable boy. "You're welcome Boo" Liam chuckled. "Thanks a lot Liam" Harry said with an relieving sigh.

At the end of the day they were all cuddled up on couch, watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And Louis didn't let go from Harry, even when Harry needed a wee.

--------------

1616 Words! I'm really satisfied with that one.