Sick at School (Louis)

Information: Louis is around 16 and Harry 19, they are all in One Direction and Louis is the youngest and the only one who went still to school.

Harry noticed that Louis wasn't well at all in the morning, and for the fourth time of the morning he had asked him "Baby, are you sure do you feel well? You look really pale sweetheart."

"Yeah I'm fine. I am just tired.. Stop asking all the time" Louis answered annoyed, of course he wasn't feeling well. His stomach was cramping all morning.

"Okay sweetheart. Have a good day." He said softly as he kissed his warm cheek and let him go out of the car, when he left he sighed worried about his baby.

"Bye" Louis just waved quickly and met up with some friends. He tried his hardest to ignore his stomach.

Some of Louis' friends noticed that he was really pale except from his cheeks and asked. "Dude, are you sure that you're feeling alright? You really look pale."

Louis rolled his eyes "Yes I am alright. I'm just really tired" He was annoyed from all the questions.

They accepted his lie until math class started, the teacher was really annoying only shouting to the rest making Louis feel awful.

Too his luck Louis got an awful pounding headache. He tried to rub his swirling stomach unnoticeable. He felt cold but was sweating too.

It was the time of Louis to answer that question as the teacher started screaming to him. "Mr. Tomlinson, why don't you put attention to the class!?"

Louis swallowed hard "I- I'm not.. Feeling well.." He stuttered and looked at his teacher. His face was pale and sweaty.

He ignored him and pushed him to answer. "Please, can you answer this question?"

"Can you please repeat the questions sir" Louis said with a shaky voice. His stomach made some sick noises and he got even paler.

"Excuse me? I said it already four fricking times!" He exclaimed. "Answer, or you're going to have detention because of this.."

Louis mouth began to water, he swallowed hard again. The whole class was looking at him and he was sweating crazy. "Sir I'm sorry..  I-" his stomach made a bad turn and he gagged slightly.

He saw the emergency and handed him the wastebasket fast to his arms.

Louis complete body was shaking. He retched hardly over the wastebasket.

The teacher decided to call the nursery office to take him and call to his boyfriend, his mom was out of town.

Louis spew out some of the drink he got before class. His stomach made some awful noises and lurched again, his little breakfast rushed up his throat into the wastebasket.

The nurse arrived and rubbed his back, they decided to call Harry to pick him up fast.

Louis whipped his mouth with his sleeve after he finished puking, still shaking. One friend of him already packed his backpack for him.

Harry arrived to the school and runned to go to the nursery's office, they explained what happened and he started to feel really bad about that. He could have evited this.

Louis just sat on a chair, silent. Both armes wrapped around his stomach. He was still shaking. He felt like completely shit.

He had his backpack in his back. "Baby, I'm here. Let's go home, okay?" He smiled a little and kissed his temple.
Louis stood up slowly, grabbing on Harry for support. He whispered, barely opening his mouth "I'm sorry.."

Harry lifted him slowly. "It's okay baby. I'm here now." he kissed his forehead and put him into the car. "Tell me if I need to stop, okay?"

Louis just nodded, not trusting his stomach. He leaned his head against the cold car window. Both arm again wrapped around his stomach.

He drove as slowly and calm as he could, checking two or three times if he was okay.

Louis just sat in silence, eyes closed. He was concentrated on his stomach. "I'm cold..." He whispered, sweating.

"Be pretty patient baby, we're near home I promise." He clutched his hand and kissed it.

Louis was quite for another minutes before he said loudly "Pull over!" Louis gagged harshly and coverd his mouth with his hand. He lurched forward. His cheeks puffered out and some sick dripped out of his hand into his lap. He made some choking noises and spew some sick in his lap, still his hand over his mouth.

It was too late to open the door now, Harry pulled over and rubbed his back. "Tommo, it's okay. Let it out and you're going to feel better. I promise."

His back was soaked in sweat. Louis took his hand away from his mouth and puked out everything what was left in his system.  All over himself and the carfloor. He started crying uncontrollable causing him to threw up more. He could barely breath.

"No no no... Shh, baby boy don't cry okay? Is going to make you feel worst..." He rubbed his tummy too as he rubbed his back, kissing him im his salty tears.

Louis started to panicked because he couldn't catch his breath but he eventually stopped crying.

"Baby, calm down. Try to breath with me okay? In and out, in and out." He inhaled and exhaled to make him breath.

He calmed down after some horrible minutes. He hiccuped a few times. Some tears were still escaping his eyes while he looked at the mess he made in Harrys car.

"Shh, baby it's okay. I'm going to call one of our security guards to send the car tl the car wash and the go home, okay?"

Louis nodded a little bit, nearly gagging again because of the smell.

He called and one of them came fast and take out Harry's car. Then they arrived to their home and decided to take a bath with Louis.

Louis just wanted to cuddle with Harry in his room and sleep but he knew that he needed to get cleaned up.

He cleaned him pretty fast and put him his fluffy pijamas he loved. He carried him and placed him into their bed. "Now rest baby, I'm here."

"I want some medicine..  And a drink.. And cuddles.." He whispered to Harry and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Okay sweetheart, I'll bring it to you in a second." He kissed his forehead as he put a trashcan next to him and went to the kitchen.

Louis tried to relax a little bit but I didn't worked. His stomach grumbled loudly and felt hot and cold at the same time.

Harry came back with some ginger tea, some blankets and some pills. "Time for medicine."

Louis nodded "I hope I can hold them down in my stomach.."

"Just take it with small sips babe, I think it can work." He kissed his forehead. Louis was burning up. He took the medicine and sipped on his tea, finally relaxing a little bit.

Both cuddled for a while and Louis slowly drifted exhausted into a deep sleep.

The next few days were full off puking, crying and sleeping.

But after that all he was his old giggly himself.

That was kinda bad, I wrote it with someone on Amino (if you know what it is).