Chapter 5.

Nialls P.O.V

Wow she looked hot. With that short dress . Right now we are going to some place to eat. I thought I might as well try act nice to her since she is my girlfriend and I will have to be with her until I want to. I was driving to a restaurant out side of town. She was besides me with her head on the window looking outside she looked like she was thinking hard about something. I had notice that she's been trying to hide it but shes scared. Trying to break the awkward silence I turn on the radio.

HER NAME IS NOEL I HAVE A DREAM ABOUT HER

SHE RINGS MY BELL I'VE GOT GYM CLASS IN HALF AN HOUR

OH HOW SHE ROCKS KEDS AND TUBE SOCKS

BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM AND SHE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME

CAUSE IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY

IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY

LISTEN TO IRON MAIDEN MAYBE WITH ME

HER BOYFRIENDS A DICK AND HE BRINGS A GUN TO SCHOOL

AND HE'D SIMPLY KICK MY ASS IF HE KNEW THE TRUTH

HE LIVES ON MY BLOCK AND DRIVES AN IROCK

BUT HE DOESNT KNOW WHO I AM

AND HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME

The song ended a few minutes later.

Whatever, I got tired of hearing the radio and turned it off. We got there after a few minutes. I put my hand on for thigh trying to get her attention. She jumped a little fear showing in her eyes. "We're here" I say. She nods getting out of the car. She seemed a little surprised at my chose of place. We walk in to meet a waiter around 20.

"Under who?" He asks "Horan" "Yes right this way please" He leads us out to a booth in the corner of the restaurant in the back near an exit. I had chosen this place cause it was somewhat far from where we are the most looked for. He hands us our menu and leaves.

"Do you know what you're getting?" Yea some pasta with a salad" she says not looking up from the menu. "Ok look you don't have to be scared I won't do anything to hurt you." 'Unless you do something bad' I murmur under my breath. "Ok um thanks for this anyways." she says. "You're welcome ok let's play 20 questions shall we?" She nods in response.

"When is your birthday?" (N)

" July 14 1998" (B)

"Where are you from?" (B)

"I'm from Mullingar Ireland" (N)

"Do you have a boyfriend" (N)

"No the last one I had was a year ago" (B)

"Why did you have to kidnap me?" (B)

"Because I had been looking for you for over a year and I didn't want to do that shit from where I make you fall in live with me with a different name then kidnap you then blah blah blah." (N)

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter says. "Yes some pasta and a salad please." "Of course bella." I may not know Italian but I'm pretty sure bella means beautiful. "and you sir? He asks flatly."The same" "I'll be right back with your order." he says but not before winking at Bridget and checking her out. My hands form into fist and I'm pretty sure my knuckles where turning white. Bridget looks at me and notices that I'm stiff. "It didn't mean anything to me he's not even that cute." She says calming me down for now.

We continued dinner just talking and getting to know each other. Bridget was nervous and kept looking around the restaurant. Right now she had just gone to restroom but she had been in there for at least 15 minutes and I doubt that's how long it takes a girl to do her business.

I got up from the booth and paid for the food not leaving a tip. (That's what you get for flirting waiter.) I walk towards the restroom and see a woman walk out of there."Hey did you see a girl with a red dress and about this high in there?" I ask She shakes her head no.

Bridget's P.O.V

Dinner was nice and all but I still had to leave. I excuse myself and walk towards the restroom. I walk in and search for a window. aha.

I walk over to it and open it. I take off the heels and grab them. I then walk over to the sink and get on top of it.

I grab ahold to the window and put my knee on the the little ledge that was there then my other knee. I put my top half of my body through the window then my other. Sitting there on the ledge swinging my legs I came to the conclusion that I should have checked how high this was. Then I hear a voice.

"Hey did you see a girl with a red dress and about this high in there?" He asks good thing the window was in the back so whoever he was talking to didn't see going through the window.

It was about a 10 feet drop. Better than going back. Here goes nothing. I throw myself and land on grass. I get up fast and dust myself of fast and walk over to the road in which we came in. Me being ready, unfold my shorts from under the dress and put the straps up from my shirt also being under the dress. I take off the dress an leave there in the middle of the road.

I had been walking over an hour and came to a little city. I spot a park and find a bench and plop myself down tired of walking. I lean my head intone back if the bench and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and close them fast because of the bright light. Fuck. I put up my hand trying to block the light. The figure turns off the light and sits next to me. "Are you lost?" "Im sorry but who are you?" "It's ok I'm Andrew are you lost?" he asks again "Yea kind of ran away of a date I had." I say trying to say the least detail I can. He chuckles "That bad huh?" I laugh "No it-it's complicated" "Do you need a ride somewhere you know because you're lost?"

This might be my only chance. "Actually I do thanks."I say getting up from the bench. He leads me to his car and opens the door. I get in. I give him directions to where to go and we finally arrive to my house after about half hour. "Thank you so much" I say before closing the car door. "You're welcome um can I have your number."

He says nervously scratching the back of his head. "Sur-oh wait I don't have a phone anymore can I instead have yours" He nods and grabs my hand writing his number. We exchange byes and then I head towards my house all the light are out. My mum must be working the night shift.(Shes a doctor)

I walk in and turn on the lights. I go straight into my room and change my clothes.

I am now currently laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. It's already 7:00am. I slept about 5 hours. Then it hit me what they said. Don't run away... That guy from yesterday must be from their little gang. I quickly grab my gym bag and stuff all the clothes I can and two pairs of shoes. I grab all the money I've saved up which is about over $8000. My mum still hasn't come back from yesterday so she'll just think I'm still missing. I run down stairs and open the garage door.

I get into the first car I see. And drive off to a hotel. I leave my stuff in the car and get a room. But I don't go in instead I get back in the car and drive of to the nearest apple store. I arrive after 10 minutes. I get out if the car and open the doors to the store the air conditioner hitting me in the face. I quickly grab an iPhone pay for it and get in my car and drive off.

I now arrive back to the hotel and grab all my stuff. Walking back to the room a see a car oddly familiar. It can't be just another car it has to be his. I walk over to the car on the passengers side and look through the window. I see nothing and stand up straight through the reflection of the window a see someone down at me. I turn around to see him smirking.