Chapter 8.

Niall's P.O.V

I'm somewhat surprised and glad that Bridget didn't run away again. Especially at the mall she could have gone to the police but she didn't and she actually ran away from the guard. Does she actually want to be here? But what ever the cause of actions was good enough to keep her with me. For now at least.

It's hard to believe that I'm actually falling for her. Even I really can't believe it. I've always been just had the one night stands but she's different. I found it shocking that she was still a virgin. Like she has a nice body and all and she's beautiful. But I know that she doesn't like me at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should have been there to protect you." I say leaving a kiss on her head. After a few seconds she starts breathing slower. She fell asleep on my arms. She must have been tired of running from the guys. But good thing we lost them. My phone rings from my front pocket. Um she's kind of on top of me but I have to get my phone. I reach slowly in my pocket and take it out.

Louis- "Niall we need to meet up we have work to do at the bank bring the usual."

Niall-"Ok what bank when and where do we meet up?"

Louis-"The Pariez Bank tomorrow at 2:00 we meet up at the cabin."

Niall-"Where are you leaving Eleanor?"

Louis-"Bring Bridget to the cabin that's where the girls will be at."

Niall-"Ok see you then bye"

Louis-"Don't be late"

I put my phone away back in my pocket. It's already 1:17am. I look down to see Bridget still curled up in my arm. I carry her bridal style up the stairs and into the bedroom. I debate on changing her or not. She has to sleep comfortable right? I slowly take of the jeans from her legs and the shirt. I stare at her body. She looks so, so innocent somehow. I take of my t-shirt and place it on her not bothering to put on something on her legs its too hot she moves a little but doesn't wake up. I take off my jeans and go around the bed to where Bridget is at and place her under the covers. I do the same but in my side. I wrap my arm around her waist and bring her in my chest. She snuggles against placing her head by my chest. That's enough for me to fall for her even more. With that I fall asleep.

***

I wake up to a smell that fills the room. I get up and notice that Bridget isn't next to me. I panic and put on some sweats not bothering with a shirt. I run the through the floor searching her. Nothing. I run down stairs and hear a loud noise and her scream in the kitchen. I run inside to see her picking up a pan. What??? I decide not to make any noise and see what she's up to. I lean on the door frame and notice she's still wearing just my shirt. It reaches up to mid thigh but when she bend down to pick up the pan, the shirt went up, and my eyes went down. She starts putting a mix on the pan and just waits humming to a song. She flips what I know see is a pancake and places it on a plate. She continues doing that with five more. She turns around with the plate on her hand. When she sees me her eyes go big and almost falls down but I rush to her catching her. We look into each others eyes for what seems like years. I look at her lips then eyes I lean down connecting our lips. She backs away after about a minute with a smirk. I confused follow her to the table. A confused me follows her and stops as she sits down handing me a fork.

"Not so early Horan" "Well someone is in a good mood today." I say shoving a whole pancake in my mouth. "Well I starting to think in the morning that I don't know why but I don't want to leave. I actually liked the two days that I've here. Also my best friend is here and I don't want to leave her. And I'm starting to have more and more reason to stay." She says not making any contact with me. She looks down almost whispering the last part. I sit there shocked with no words. She starts eating a pancake and by the time she finishes it I still don't know what to do. Instead I get up from my chair and stand in front of her. She looks up confused.