Chapter 16

Bridget's P.O.V

"Thanks lets go." I say. I leave with a smirk on my face as I hear Niall huff and follow behind. I feel a light pain go though my stomach but ignore it not wanting to spoil the night.

***

As we walk through the entrance another pain goes through my stomach. It's the third one in less than half an hour. But I put a smile on my face and walk through the dance floor with Niall holding my hand. I lead us to the bar and sit down on a stool. "I fuckin swear that if that guy doesn't stop staring at you Ill rip his head off." He yells over the loud music looking over at the bartender. He stands between my legs and puts his hands on my waist. "Niall don't do that today you might be a bit overprotective bu-" "I am not overprotective" "Yes you are I can't talk to a guy without you getting mad." "Fine if 'overprotective' means that I won't let no guy look at you then yes." "Yes that's exactly what it means but anyway changing the subject want to dance?" I say flirtatiously. "Let's go." Niall says taking my hand and taking me over to the dance floor.

We come back laughing and sit back down. "Do you want something to drink?" Niall asks me. "Um yea just water." I say not wanting to drink alcohol because of my stomachache. "okay?" He orders my drink and leaves to the bathroom. "Hey Nicole." I hear someone say behind me. "I turn around to meet with Christian. "Oh hey what are you doing here?" I say looking towards bathroom. "Oh just wanted to loosen up a little. He says stumbling a little. I laugh and continue to talk to him for a little bit.

I feel a pair of arms wrap protectively around my waist. I immodestly know its Niall. Fuck. "Hey Niall." I say looking up. "I think we should go we've been here for a while its already 2." He says "Oh yea lets go then." I say standing up. "Bye Christian." "byeee." He slurs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Niall would you ever want kids?" I say randomly. "I don't know I never thought about it and I don't think Ill make a good dad." He says looking over to me but then turning back to the road. "Oh." I say leaning my head in the cold window. I start to think about the times I've had with Niall we've almost been together for half a year. The car comes to stop and Niall climbs out. I keep my eyes clothes and I hear my door being opened. Niall places his hands under my thighs and lift me up.

He places me on the bed and moved around the room.

***

Niall's P.O.V

I undress my self down to my boxers and begin to take off Bridget's dress. "Niall I'm awake you know." "Yes but then I wouldn't have an excuse to do this." I say pecking her lip which turned into a full make-out session. I step back and go to the other side of the bed and lay down next to Bridget. "Night babe." "Night Ni."

I wake up to an empty cold bed and get up fast. Bridget then comes out of the restroom with a pale face. "Bridget what's wrong?" I say walking over to her. "N-nothing what day is it?" She asks "Um the 24 why?" I ask confusingly "No reason I have to go out later." "Why? where?" "Just to the store." "Oh I'll come with you." "No I'm ok I-" Shes cut off by my phone ringing. I walk over to the night stand and pick it up.(Harry)

"Yea?"

"Hey Niall want to hang out with me and the lads later?"

"Oh I don't know I was going to..." I see Bridget from the corner of my eye telling me to go.

"Ok then yea I'll go."

"Oh and we're taking the girls over to your."

"Yea ok at what time."

"Um in an hour."

"M'kay see you later."

"Bye"

"Ok I'm leaving in an hour and the girls are coming over. Are you sure you'll be ok?" "Yes Niall just go." "Ok I'm going to go shower and Ill be right back." "Ok"

I come out half an hour later to the smell of pancakes. I walk down stairs dressed to meet with Bridget in yoga pants converse and a tank top. "Hey I made you breakfast before you leave." She says putting some in her mouth. "Thanks babe I won't be back to late." I say sitting down. "Its ok stay late if you want." "Are you sure?" I ask surprisingly. "Yea have fun you haven't been with them in a while." "Ok see you later." I say kissing her and walking to the door. I open the door to meet with Sophia Perrie El and Callie. We exchange a few heys and go our separate ways.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bridget's P.O.V

I walk to the door to meet with the girls. I walk over to them to hug them. After that squealing and hugging I get serious. "Can you guys come with me to the store and get something I need?" "Yea sure what is it?" El asks grabbing her car keys as we make our way out. "Um a pregnancy test." All four of them stop making me walk into them. They turn to me with shocked faces. " Um what do you mean ? You and Niall already?!" El says making an 'o' shape with her fingers then her index finger going through it. (👉👌) I blush looking down and continue walking down to the car.

We arrive back to the house and I go straight to the bathroom. When we got to the store the cashier gave me a disapproving look with a sad expression. Then I realized I'm too young to be pregnant. Im only 17 and Niall is 21. I read the directions and do what it says and put my phone on a timer for 5 minutes. I sit on the lid of toilet and wait for the timer. After what feels like hours the timer beeps. I walk over to the sink and pick up the test. I pick up the test and didn't know what to feel.

EDITED 11/09/14

I THINK I'LL BE FINISHED EDITING ALL THE CHAPTERS TODAY

*MEANING I DID NOTHING ALL DAY