Flashbacks

Just a picture on the side because I like the background and what Eleanor and Louis always told each other.

NOT REALLY A CHAPTER JUST A FEW FLASHBACKS

LOUIS P.O.V

-ELEANOR GIVING BIRTH-

We stayed at Niall's for the night because me and El were already tired and it was already late and plus, we didn't really bring a car. We enter the room that Niall let us sleep in for the night and head straight towards the bed. "Louis I'm hungry." El says after a few minutes of being alone in the dark in the silent room. "What are are you craving?" I ask putting my full attention to her. "I don't know just like pizza and a Peri Peri chicken from Nando's and a hot dog. Oh and remember that dessert that we once got at that restaurant you once took me for a date." I laugh and begin to get up. I put on my Toms once again and head towards the door. "Louis...?" "Yes." "Can I go with you I think I would want more stuff on the way." "Are you sure, weren't you tired?" I ask already at the door."So you don't want me to go? Why? Your gonna go see someone else when you go? Im I annoying for you and that's why you have to cheat on me?" El says crying. I sigh and walk back to her. The mood swings have always been the worst. "Im not cheating on you to prove it, you can come with me." I say to her. "No I don't want to any more. Actually I'm not hungry anymore." With that she lays back in bed and covers herself and falls asleep.

It felt like I had been sleeping for seconds before a poking in my side. I stir a little but don't wake up fully. "Louis" I hear El whisper even though she knew I was awake. "Yes?" I mumble trying to go back to sleep. "The bed is wet." I move my hand around to indeed find it wet. "Did you pee?" I ask with humor in my voice. "No, I think my water broke." She hisses. But that's enough for me to jump out of bed put on my shoes grab everything we'll need, brush my teeth, and help Eleanor get up in a matter of minutes. "Does it hurt?" I ask as I help her stand up. "Um no I don't think so- Louis!!!!" She yells as she grabs her lower belly. Ill take that as a yes. I open the door and walk with El. We almost make it to the stairs when I see Niall. "Sorry mate her water broke I''ll call you guys later." With that I rush her down the stairs until Niall begins to talk again.

"S'alright good luck. Here take my car keys you guys came with Harry." He throws them and I catch them then to speed things up I sweep Eleanor off her feet and begin to carry her bridal style down the rest of the stairs and though the house until we reach Niall's car. I open the car door for her then she climbs on as I rush to the other side and begin to drive I the hospital. She takes out her phone and just begins scrolling through it as if nothing was happening right now. El hisses now and then until we reach the hospital. But its not like it mattered I wouldn't be the one paying for the ticket, it was at owners expense. I once again carry her to the doors and try to get the attention of a nurse. After a few seconds El begin to fuss and stir and start screaming. That made a few employers rush with stretcher and take her away through some double doors. Leaving me here alone in the plastic uncomfortable hospital chairs waiting for any news. I already did what any would do at a moment like this. Pace ✔ Go to the cafeteria ✔ Ask the person in the front desk ✔ Go to restroom✔ Try to sit down and not shake my leg✔ Go on any social media to try to distract myself ✔.... After what felt like hours. (Which it was) A doctor came out of those doors.

"Eleanor Calder?" He ask looking around. I stand up and in matter if seconds I'm right in front of him. "Me, I'm her husband." "Yes, alright I'm doctor Preston, I've Eleanor's doctor for the pregnancy process. And I would like to inform you that Eleanor is doing just fine. She was put to sleep to ease the pain and is good to see. Would you like to see her?" I give him a 'duh' face, but answer either way. "Yes." Im hot in his heels as we walk through the empty corridors of the hospital. "Shes in room D 1224 it's to the left in the fifth door down." He says and leaves me to it. I final find it after a few minutes, I would have done it faster if the dumbass of the doctor would have given me the correct directions to her room. I burst in and find Eleanor on those white weird beds. She looked awake so I took it went to sit next to her. "Hey." I say softly. "Ugh this hurts like a bitch." She talk through that oxygen mask. I laugh and scoot her over so we were both on the bed and looking t each other on our sides. "How are you feeling?" "Um I could be better but I know it's all going to be worth it in the end." She sighs. I take her hand and link our fingers together.