Chapter 24

Bridget's P.O.V

I wake up with with a cold feeling. I look to right and see Niall not in the bed. "Niall?" I say. I hear movement from down stairs and start to get up. As I place my feet flat on the floor I fall on my knees and and my hands flat. I then hear loud feet climbing up stairs and enter the room. "Oh shit Bridget what happened? Are you okay?" Niall rushes. "I fricken fell when I tried to get up and yea I'm ok." I say as Niall helped me up.

"How'd you fall?" Niall asks sitting me back on the bed. Ugh I hate this sometimes I can't do shit by myself even though I'm only five months. "I don't know maybe, someone can't control what they did yesterday." He chuckles and replies. "Sorry babe but anyways I have to..." He stops talking as he starts to think. "I have to go with Harry to pick up some things with him." He lies. I know when Niall lies he doesn't look at your eyes and he scratches the back of his head.

"Really, what are you going to pick up?" I challenge

"Oh you kn-know the usual." Niall says scratching the back of his head.

"No not really but whatever." I need to take a shower anyways.

I say as I head to the bathroom grabbing my clothes.

"Bridget don't get mad..." Niall whines

"I'm not mad I just hate it when you lie to me." I say closing the door behind me.

I go through my music putting shuffle and the first song that comes up is Roar.

~~~~~~

Going through my phone I decide that I'm not just going to sit here and let Niall lie to me so I get up grabbing my coat and Niall's car keys.

I leave the drive way not knowing where I'm going. Finally I decide to stop at Jumba Juice.

"Hi can I have a mango one please. thank you." I say with a small smile. I sit down at a table and look out at the window. My emotions and feelings start mixing. How did I end up like this? It's so weird how I thought I would go to collage find a guy marry him and have kids. But Im here with a guy, that I love, lying to me pregnant before getting married. But I'm not complaining, or am I ?

"Hi can I sit here?" A man walks up to me about 24 years old. "Um sure." I say un surely. "What is a beautiful lady doing here all alone?" He asks flirtatiously. I pick up hand and show him my ring. "Oh." "Yea"

"Ok then we'll just talk." Whatever his name says sipping his drink. "Well what's your name?" I ask. "Josh Devine and you." I debate either if I should say my name or not. "Bridget."

After two hours of laughing and talking I found out that he was gay and he really didn't flirt much because he liked me but because he wanted to get this guys attention.

"Can you help me?" John whispers to me. "Sure with what?" "Help me see if he's gay." He says looking over to a guy no more than 22 years and looking our way. "Sure what do you want me to do?"

"Lets flirt and I'll do the rest." I nod and begin to twirl my hair with my finger. I don't get why girls do that though. "Start giggling loud." I start giggling which people from about three tables can hear.

"Is he or not because I'm getting myself annoyed." "He is, he's looking more and more." I laugh and stand up to hug him. "I need to go." "Ok thanks for your help." We hug and I look up to meet with his eyes. Why whenever I'm somewhere is he always there?

"Welcome we should get together again some time." I say "Sure here." "Oh and Josh get some." I say with a wink. We swap numbers and I exit the shop. I look up a bit and see him walking fast over to me.

I walk faster and faster towards the car. I finally reach and jump in locking the doors. A pounding on the passenger door makes me jump. "Bridget open the fucken door right now;)!!!" I sit there not knowing what to do. "Fuck Bridget just open it before I brake the window."

I unlock the doors and he jumps in before I can change my mind. "WHY THE FUCK BRIDGET ARE YOU ALWAYS WITH A GUY?! I CAN'T YOU FOR TWO SECONDS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS WHORING AROUND!!! WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ARE TOO GO-" I cut him off.

"YOU CAN JUST FUCK OFF NIALL BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE IM HERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE. AT LEAST I DONT LIE TO YOU. AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN NO IM NOT TOO GOOD FOR YOU. IM THE ONE THAT SURPRISED THAT YOUR NOT THE ONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT NOW. OR AM I WRONG SINCE YOU NOW SINCE NOW YOU LIE TO ME." I yell back tears now flowing out of me.

We sit in silence and the only noise was coming from the cars driving on the street. Out of no where a pain shoots through me just below my stomach. I wince and hug my stomach. I close my eyes shut trying to ignore it. Then I feel like I'm peeing myself. I look down and see blood flowing out me. "Bridget Wh-..." "Are you okay?" "Niall ahhhhhh." I yell at the unbearable pain. "Fuck Bridget hold on."

He exits the car and goes to my side opening the door and carrying me out bridal style. He places me in the passenger seat and goes to sit down. Luckily the blood was only in my jeans. Or it would have looked like Niall was in his man rag.

In less than than 20 minutes I'm laying in a bed. Or at least it felt like it. I begin to feel myself dose off. And then last thing I see is doctors rushing in and Niall being pushed away. Until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I finally felt no weigh on me.

EDITED 11/09/14

QOTD: WHAT CONCERTS HAVE YOU GONE TO? IF YOU'VE GONE TO ANY. (Cause I haven't)