Chapter 17

Please read a/n at the end.

Bridget's P.O.V

Two pink lines. Im pregnant. Those words keep replaying over and over again through my head. "Bridget are you ok." I hear Perrie say through the other side of the door. I open the door and walk out. "Perrie I'm pregnant." I say barley hearable. She doesn't say anything for a while but then embraces me into a hug. "Oh Bridget it's ok you'll get through this and we will all help." As if on cue the rest of the girls walk over to us. I nod and they understood and walked over to me and hugged me as well.

"When are going to tell Niall?" Sophia says after we settled down in the living room. "I don't know... What if he doesn't want it? What if he leaves me?" I ramble on. "He won't leave and you will have to tell him soon." Callie says. "Lets get your mind off of this lets watch movies." El informs us standing up and walking to the TV to pick out a movie. "We'll get the food." I say taking Callie with me. I feel bad for not talking to her in so long.

"Hey I haven't talk to you so how's it going with Harry?" I break the silence. "Really good actually he's so sweet but over protective a lot." I laugh "Same here." "Um Callie I don't know what to do I think I should leave here for a little to think about this." "But what about Niall he will look and find you and you know that." "Yea but I have to try maybe for a few days." "Ok Bridget but be careful." "Thanks." We get everything we need and head back. We turn off all the lights and get blankets. "Hey guys can you not tell the guys about this, about me not being pregnant." "Yea sure."

After about 5 movies we are all almost asleep when a knock comes from the door. I get up and walk over to the door and open it. There I see Michael. I walk out and close the door behind me. "Hey is Niall here?" He asks coolly. "No but you should leave." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Even if I leave I'll still be around, I will be on contact with you soon, and if you know what's right for you don't tell anything about this to Niall." With that he jumps into his car and speeds off.

"Who was it?" Callie whispers as the rest were sleeping. I motion her to come as I lead her to the kitchen. "It was Michael, and he just wanted to see Niall and said he will be on contact with me." "Does Niall know you've been talking to him?" "No and there is no reason Niall should know." "I shouldn't know what?" A voice comes from the back. Bloody Hell. I turn around to meet with a drunk Niall. "I think I should go." Callie says walking out. "So what a-are you keeping f-from me?" Niall hiccups walking over to me. "Niall you're drunk."" Noooo." "Lets go up stairs." "Oh yesss what's your name by the way?" "Niall how much did you drink." "Um maybe a shot or two." He says obviously lying. I throw his arm around my shoulder and help him walk up stairs.

I lay him on bed and begin to undress him. "Woah you like taking charge don't you?" Niall says smirking. "Niall shut up." I say laughingly "Bridgetttttt I lov-love youuuuu." "I love you too but I thought you didn't know my name?" "Who's name." He asks scrunching his eyebrows together. "Just go to sleep Niall." I say then seconds after a hear low snores coming from his slightly parted mouth. I leave him with just his boxers and go to my side and lay down. How am I suppose to tell him I'm pregnant?

*•*•*•*

Six Weeks Later

It's been six weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I still haven't told Niall. Six weeks without having sex, which I could already tell Niall was getting suspicious and annoyed with me denying him sex. I've been having morning sickness and luckily before Niall wakes up. I know that I have to go to the doctor soon but I don't know how without him finding out.

I've made an appointment already and told Niall I was going out with Callie. He hesitated for a while before agreeing.

I'm getting ready while Niall sits on the bed with his phone. "Niall." "Hmm" he says not really paying attention to me. "Niall." I say again this time I get no response. an idea pops into my head and I get my phone. I get on twitter and tweet him as he is surely on it. GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT TRENT *WINK -BRIDGET. He looks up fast and looks around the room until his eyes lie on me. "You weren't paying attention to me I just wanted to tell you that I was leaving." "Oh ok bye."

I walk out of the house and take his car. He won't mind he has another one. I drive for about 20 minutes until I reach the white building. I get out and walk in. Checking in I get seated for about 5 minutes until a man with a white lab coat calls my name.

"Hi Nicole ok so how long have you been pregnant for?" "Um I don't that's what I came here for." "Alright will you lay down over there." After a few tests he comes back with a single piece of paper. "You are approximately three an half months." "Your bump should start to showing by now." "Ok thank when is my next appointment?"

I walk out of the building to see a man leaning on my car. Walking slowly to it he looks up. "Yes?" "I have a message from Michael." I huff and walk over to him. "What does he want? And how did he know where I was?" "Not here lets go somewhere else." He says looking around and ignoring my other question. "Fine but this better not take long." He hops in the car as I sped off. I stop in front of Starbucks and get out. He leads me to the back and sits down. "What does he want?" I repeat. "He wants you to do him a favor." "What kind?" "Her wants you to give these to Neil Harreh Lewis Liam and Zack." He says handing me each letter. "What is this about?" "Neil will tell you, maybe." "Look I'm just trying to help you here I'm not like other Michaels men. I don't enjoy doing this." "Then why are you with him." "Because I have to he has my girlfriend threatened." "Oh I'm sorry." "Yea me too." I silently forgive him for calling the boys those name. Like, the fuck, they aren't so hard for pronounce.

I take the letters in my hand and walk up the stairs to the house. I walk in and the first thing I see is a beer bottle. I shake it off and continue to look for Niall. Walking up the stairs I hear liquid moving in the bedroom. When I reach the top and open the door I see Niall on the bed drinking.

"Niall what are doing?" "Oh look the whore has arrived." "What are you talking about?" "I saw you with another guy at Starbucks." "Oh yea he was giving me something." "What pleasure?" "Niall listen I didn't sleep with him." "Really? It's not the first time I see with another man." He starts mumbling things under his breath. I walk over and stand in front of him. "Niall." He looks up then away. There is where I notice he was crying. "Niall..." I try again but he looks everywhere but me. I sit on him lap putting a leg on each side and take his face in my hands. I guess is this my once and only chance to say it.

"Niall I'm pregnant." He looks up to me with softer eyes then to my stomach.

EDITED  11/09/14

QOTD: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

I GUESS I WILL START DOING THIS FROM NOW ON :/