Chapter 15

Nialls P.O.V

"Fuck you." Bridget yells at me before turning around to leave. I grab her arm pulling her back and smash my lips onto hers. She struggles but then gives in. I pull her closer by wrapping my arms around her waist as she puts her arms around my neck. Not breaking the kiss I put my hands under her thighs signaling to jump. Bridget does and I start making my way up stairs while having my hands under her bum. I swipe my tongue on her bottom lip while climbing up the stairs. Bridget keeps her mouth close as a smirk appears on her lips. I grab her bum and she gasps I take the opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth.

I make it to the bedroom and open the door. I quickly make my way to the bed placing her under me. We detach our selves from one another as I take my shirt off and my pants as my bulge was getting bigger by the second. Bridget does the same leaving her in her under garments. As fast as I can I rip the rest of the clothes off of her and connect our lips again. I kiss her jawline then make my way to the back of her neck just below the ear and start to suck on it. Bridget whimpers and tugs at the roots of my hair. An unexpected moan escapes my lips. I remove my self from the crook of her neck and blow on the new spot. Im taken by surprise when she slides her hand in my boxes. Not complaining though. Bridget takes my length in her small hand and starts pumping. My breath hitches in my throat as she goes faster.

I open my eyes to see Bridget with a smirk in her face. Then an idea comes to me. I open her legs wide as I go between them. A bright red color slides through Bridget's cheeks. I put my face between her legs as my tongue explores her. Payback is a bitch. I then slide a finger in her. A slight moan comes out of her mouth. Not satisfied I put in another one and starting pumping them in n out. Bridget grabs the sheets and crumbles them in her hand. To tease her more I make another finger go in. Bridget gasps as I make my movements faster.

"Ni-Niall Im go-" I cut her off.

"Not yet there's still more." I say removing my fingers from inside her. I take off my boxers and throw them across the room.

I enter her slowly so she can adjust to the pain.Bridget winces at the pain and closes her eyes.

"Can I move?" I ask

"Y-yea." She stutters

I begin thrusting in slowly but then quicken my pace. I see her chest rise faster and faster by the minute.

"Niall." She moans which quickly turns me on more. I hit a spot in her that makes her moan loud enough to echo through the room. I moan with her as she starts moving her hips.

"Bridget I'm going to come." I say as my movements start to get sloppier. She just nods as I release inside her. Bridget release not long after. I remove myself from her and lay down next to her in the bed wrapping the covers over our bodies.

"I love you." I say before closing my eyes.

"I love you Ni." I her her say before darkness takes over me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*****Next Day*****

Bridget and I walk through the aisle of the store."Niall please......" She continues whining. We've been here for at least 15 minutes and she's been whining this whole time. "No Bridget." "But Ni-" "No Bridget and please stop asking." "Fine." she huffs and walks away with the cart full of food. Bridget turns around the corner leaving me behind. I huff as well and take my phone out of my back pocket and scroll through twitter. I turn the corner and look up to see Bridget and some guy talking like they've known each other their whole lives.

My instincts kick in and walk over to her rapidly and wrap my arm around her waist protectively. Bridget jumps at the sudden contact.

"Who is he?" I say at loud pointing to him. She looks at me annoyed and turns back to him. "Mason this Niall my boyfriend, Niall this is Mason." She says. I look up at him and see that he's glaring at me. He's not even buff enough to hit me hard. I glare at him back and walk away with Bridget still in my arm. "Niall slow down." She says trying to stop. "No you are never going near him again ever Bridget." I say when we get to the check out line. Bridget starts putting down the food in the band. "Why not he's a childhood frie-" She stops herself and looks down. "Bridget look at me what do you mean 'childhood friend' and you will stay away. "He's a friend I had back in grade 3 and he moved away he had been really close and when I saw him he came up to me." If he knows who Bridget is he'll tell that she's not dead he has to be gone.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

BACK AT THE HOUSE

"Ni can you come up here and help." Bridget says from up stairs. After she got mad at the store and agreed she wouldn't see him again she said that I had to give in then. So after 'talking' about it I did. We are going to a club. But a different one this time. I climb up the stairs to the room where I find Bridget with just a shirt. "Can you zip me up?" She asks I take the moment to scan her. Her hair is straight reaching up to her lower back and just some make-up around her eyes. "How is this shirt with a zipper?" I ask confused. But still go over to zip it. She laughs a little and turns around to put on her high heels. "It's called a dress by the way." "Oh so what are you wearing under it?" "Um nothing." "Oh then you can't take it." "Ni you promised we could go." "Yea I did but that dress-"

I am quickly interrupted by her lips on mine. "I think I can change your mind." Bridget says as her hand starts traveling down my stomach. I get what she's trying to do but it's not going to happen. Her hand quickly goes inside my pants. I gasp at the sudden contact. I feel her smirk against my lips. She starts to palm me through my boxers as my member starts getting hard. "Are you going to let me wear this?" "N-no." I stutter. I feel her smirk once more. Bridget starts palming me faster and harder. "Are you?" She asks once more. "I'll will get you back later just letting you know." I say after we part from each other.

~•~•~•~~•~

EDITED 11/09/14

SHORT I KNOW I READ IT IN LIKE THREE MINUTES