ch .1

A/n read description-Snow storm jinx

Well, now that the fic "My third date" has reached its end and only missing the epilogue, I decided to start with this new fic immediately.

This is just the prologue, so the real story will see it soon, but I clarify that there will be more couples apart from the main one that will be GaaMatsu. There will be ShikaTema (much hehe), NaruHina and even SasuSaku, and it is the first time that I am going to put a couple to Kankuro and write about that instead of just naming them xD

Well, anyway, I'll give you the introduction to this new story, which is just one of the ones I'm doing.

Hope you like.

...

Foreword:- ( This is part of Selene's note Italics k

Sabaku No Gaara had always been a pampered and spoiled boy. As the youngest son of the Sabaku No family, he had never lacked anything and had always enjoyed an excellent life as an heir.

His dream was always to be the next president of the company Suna Corporation, where his family had always been the owner.

He is very successful with women because of how handsome he is, but his big problem was that he only looked for them for fun and did not plan on taking things seriously with any. He thought that marriage was for idiot people, and he was not afraid to say it in front of his father or his two brothers, who were married. He only cared about his own freedom.

His father, seeing that Gaara was immature, tried by all means to change his mind about the idea of ​​marriage. He tried to make her meet girls of good family, even arranged marriage interviews without his consent, but nothing worked. Sabaku No Gaara still did not want to compromise.

Meanwhile, the two older siblings, Temari and Kankuro enjoyed their happy life with the people they loved. Temari was married to the company's finance advisor,

Shikamaru Nara, and although they had an excellent relationship, they occasionally had problems like all couples. Kankuro on the other hand was excellent with his wife Sari, with whom he had a three-year-old daughter named Miki, whom he adored above all things.

But despite being a womanizer, there was a woman whom Gaara would never disrespect, and that was his best friend since age 12: Matsuri, who had also become his secretary.

What he did not know was that she was completely in love with him. Matsuri felt a terrible sorrow inside her because Gaara saw her only as a friend, and although she did not dare to tell him about her feelings, she hoped to one day confess them.

After a while the father of the Sabaku brothers did not decide to leave his position as president of the company Suna due to an incurable disease that afflicted him, and decided to leave Gaara in charge only to see if he finally matured, but things continued the same that always and this made him take a drastic decision that would change the life of his youngest son forever.

Finally Gaara's father , Temari and Kankuro passed away. A funeral was held in his name and everyone prayed for his soul to rest in peace. However, the nightmare was just beginning for the youngest of the brothers, who never expected his own father to play a trick on him.

He had left it as a clause in his will, that for Gaara to receive his inheritance and take over the company, the only condition was that he get married.

Since then Gaara had begun to think that his life was hell.

Now what would he do?

Foreword

...

Well, that will be more or less than this new fic goes. Will Gaara keep the inheritance? Or will he have to comply with the clause? And if so, who will you marry?

If you want to know more, read the first chapter xD

Oyasumi! ^^ - Selene