Chapter 4: Bachelor parties

me with the fourth chapter of this fic. Thanks for all your reviews, they encourage me to keep writing, so I hope to continue that fast xDDD

I hope you like it, finally we will see the bachelor parties of the future spouses hehe. Also put the song on loop

...

After the interview was over and everything went very well, the future husbands were sitting in a restaurant having lunch.

"I told you everything would be fine "Matsuri said with a smile as he took a piece of meat to his mouth.

"Yes, but Matsuri we must speak on another thing "The seriousness in the face of Gaara worried the chestnut a little.

"Well, what happens?"

"Well, we are clear that our wedding will only be to pretend " Said Gaara. Matsuri nodded. "We have no obligation to each other, you know, marital type."

"Where do you want to go?"Matsuri asked even more confused. Gaara let out a sigh, it bothered him to talk about these things to her, but there was no other.

"I'll say it bluntly, you and I will not have sex "Upon hearing that word Matsuri blushed, but tried to hide it by looking away.

"And with that? Are you asking me if we can have intimacy? "The brunette was really embarrassed, but it was necessary to talk about that topic.

"You know that I would never ask you that Matsuri "The redhead replied also averting his eyes, because once again that image was repeated in his head and it was not at all pleasant having it in front -. "I'm just saying that ... if we're not going to have that kind of relationship, then we can see other people even if we're married."

"See other people ..." Matsuri felt a small twinge in his chest. She did not want her husband to be seeing other women, and in no way would she meet other men, but there was nothing she could do against that, since she had accepted the deal and was not going to retract it. Sure, no problem " she said smiling falsely.

"Well, you know me and you know I could not be six months without anything ' said the relieved redhead . "You must understand, you must have been with many men in your life."

"Hey? "Exclaimed the chestnut surprised by the affirmation of Gaara towards her person. He did not want to lie to her, but neither could he tell her that he had never been with a man just to love him." P-well yes, well not too many ... but I understand."

"Yes ... " Gaara looked down, not understanding why he had suddenly been upset, but he did not expect that answer but rather that she would evade him as he always did when they talked about subjects that embarrassed her. But if he was going out with women, Matsuri had every right to be with other men and that should not bother him, but just imagining her with another boiled his blood.

* • - _ - • ** • - - • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • -

Temari was leaving the company, had been reunited with Matsuri and Hinata in the park, but when he was leaving he saw Shikamaru leaning against the door of his car.

"What the hell do you want? "She asked still angry. I could not understand why Shikamaru did not want to have a child with her, he was supposed to love her.

"Why are you still upset with me?"

"Because you're an idiot and I do not want to see you " Said the blonde making a contempt.

"But we live in the same house ..."

" Then I'm leaving the house! " Temari shouted almost hysterical, and then run to her husband with a push from on top of his car -. "And remove yourself from me!"

Will you marry me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें