Even if you do not love me.

Chapter 3: Even if you do not love me.

Put Loop on Music . :P

Disconcerted and surprised. There were no words that better described what I was feeling at this moment. Somehow I felt that something was not right. How had something like this happened?

 Suddenly all the pain that had been accumulating in his chest during all those days of incessant agony, thinking that he would lose it at the hands of another woman, had disappeared. Now a strange happiness was taking over his being, now he was asking her to be his wife, the man she had always loved wanted to marry her.

"What did you just say ...? "I ask. I did not know what to answer, did not feel prepared to give an affirmative answer so lightly. Maybe her ears deceived her, she had to prove it was true.

"Well ... I know that something strange and crazy has sounded, right? " The redhead giggled -.
" It was Kankuro's idea, so do not look at me weird."

"Idea of ​​Kankuro? " Questioned Matsuri somewhat surprised. He remembered that Kankuro had told him something of that " I'll make him marry you ", he remembered his words, he certainly had been right But how had he done it?

"Yes " Gaara affirmed . "He suggested that since it was impossible for me to find a wife, I could have a ... fake wedding."

Feigned wedding"     (A/N Garra U freakin SHlut)

Those words echoed in Matsuri's head again and again, like a kind of echo. Somehow she felt those eleven letters marching in front of her and making fun of her face. How could she have thought that he would want to marry her because he loved her? It was ridiculous to think that at any moment he had discovered his feelings for her and for that reason his wife would. If he accepted, he could marry him and maybe make Gaara truly love her. What would he lose by trying? Maybe this was a unique opportunity to make him stop seeing her as a friend and see her as something else; like a woman.

"And you thought of me for something like that?"

"It was also Kankuro's idea " the redhead clarified . "He said that if I married you nobody would suspect that it's a fake wedding, since we've been friends for many years and ..."

"And anyone would think that after all those years of coexistence, love arose, right? " Matsuri interrupted him. The truth is that it is a very good idea, the two best friends who discover that they love each other because he must marry.

"Are you being sarcastic? " Gaara questioned with a droplet on his forehead.

"Hey? N-no, I was just telling the truth, hehe " The girl smiled. Gaara suddenly looked at her seriously, taking between her two hands the delicate and soft right hand of her best friend.

"Matsuri, I know that this may be too much for you, but if you accept to help me I swear I will be eternally grateful "He said ." Please, I ask you to consider my proposal."

"Gaara ... "Matsuri looked into his eyes, feeling penetrated by that look, by those eyes that had always wanted to be looked at only her, with that desire that a man feels towards a woman. He smiled slightly, having taken the most important decision of his life." I accept, I will marry you."

"Really Matsuri? "He asked hopeful and happy, but also somewhat surprised . How fast?

"You are my best friend. What would I not do for you?"Matsuri replied

Gaara could not contain his happiness and stood up hugging Matsuri tightly. He really had a lot to thank his friend, thanks to her he would receive his inheritance, thanks to Matsuri being his wife.