Chapter 6: A happy couple?

A/n I love you all

-Eh ... well ... - The brunette looked at him somewhat surprised, really Gaara was behaving in a very strange way What had he given to tell everyone that she was his wife? -. I want the same.

-Good, - said the waiter -. With your permission - He retired. Matsuri looked at Gaara somewhat confused.

-What do you intend, Gaara? - Questioned.

-What do you mean? - Asked the redhead taking the letter and hiding his face. The girl made him lower the letter with her hand and looked at him angrily.

-Gaara - He said in a scolding tone. Gaara raised the letter again and smiled slightly but she could not see it. "I really do not understand what happens to Gaara? " - She thought bewildered, because he acted as if he was jealous, but that was not possible.

-Matsuri, do not get angry, I just try to take care of you - Gaara was justified, but still he could not convince Matsuri completely, much less himself.

-Yes, as you say - said the brunette making a little contempt, hiding the smile that had formed on his lips to see what Gaara was doing to keep her away from other men, and the best thing was that he would not mess with anyone, either He had said it and she would see to it that way. " If you both insist on getting away from the suitors then I will do the same to you " - He thought with a malicious look.

* • - _ - • ** • - - • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • -

Hinata was leaving the Konoha company, it had been late for her finishing a last minute job. She did not have a car because she had not learned to drive yet, so every night she would take a taxi to get home, because she did not want a secretary to be moving in a limousine as her father had insisted.

-And I think I forgot my keys on the desk - He said while insistently checking his bag, but it was useless because his keys were not there. He frowned slightly and went back inside the building. She was ready to go up to her flat but the elevator had already been turned off, so she had no choice but to climb the stairs to the twelfth floor, wearing heels. I do not usually curse, but damn ... Why me?

By the time she reached the twelfth floor she was very tired and could barely walk. He went to his desk and took the keys to his house.

"At least they were here," she said with a sigh of relief. The alarm on his cell phone started ringing, warning him that it was already eleven o'clock at night. Heavens!

The Pearl kept her phone and keys in her wallet and ran down the stairs, but when she reached the top step she tripped and fell, bending her ankle.

"It can not be ..." he complained, bringing a hand to his injured ankle. I'm a fool, it hurts ...

-Hinata? - The ladybird looked up to see her blond boss standing at the top of the stairs. The girl blushed and looked down. Are you okay Hinata? - Naruto asked worriedly and going down quickly to go see her. He crouched next to her. You can walk?

-N-I do not know - Hinata answered very embarrassed.

"Let's see, I'll help you." Naruto grabbed her around the waist and helped her to her feet, but as she did so, Hinata felt a pain in her right foot.