A desperate solution

Hello!

Now that I finally finished the other fic definitely, I'll leave the conti of this.

Thank you very much for all the reviews that you have left me, I thank you very much because that means that you like this story and that encourages me to follow ^^

Without further ado, I leave you chapter 2.

...alaooopppp thhhee music

Chapter 2: A desperate solution

A month had passed, a damn fateful month and Gaara still could not find a stupid wife. It had never cost him to find women with whom to have adventures of a night or something more than that, but they were just that: simple adventures, it was not the same as looking for a wife.

Although he was sure that any girl would have agreed to marry him without major complications, he was very demanding and knew that he could never stand a woman too outrageous, or that he wanted to be on top of him all day asking him things, or worse, making him scenes of jealousy

I would hate a woman who was calling him every day and every time, who would throw tantrums and ask for fidelity. 

He detested fidelity, he would never be faithful to a woman and he would never fall in love with one either. What idiocy. (

Fidelity is a english word that means loyal in relationship)

"Shit, I'm going to be left without a peso because of that damn clause." He mumbled as he clenched his fists, trying to contain the anger that seized him. In these moments he was hating his father and he was not afraid to say it, because he was too proud to accept that he had lost with him, that his dead father had defeated him.

A knock on the door of his office distracted him from his thoughts and with annoyance he told that person to come by. And there, in the frame of the door, his older brother looked at him with a mocking expression on his face.

"Why the hell do you put that face? " The annoying redhead inquired -. "I know that lately I am your mockery, but it is not my damn fault not to find a wife."

"Of course it's your fault, brother," Kankuro said as he sat on the velvet chair in the office.

 You are too demanding with the girls, if they do not talk much, they are very jealous, or they do not know how to do anything. What the hell do you want? A slave?

"I would not be wrong " Gaara answered with a half smile, while leaning on his desk -. "But no, I just want someone who does not bother me."

"What happens is that you want to remain a vividor even after you get married, but things are not like that Gaara, if you get married you must be a responsible man, realize that you can not continue like this all your life " Said the brunette while he watched his younger brother, who crossed his arms with a frown.

"You sound like dad " Gaara snorted. Kankuro sighed.

"It will be because I am his son? And in any case, the voice of the experience speaks to you, I am completely happy in my marriage, Temari is also happy, I really do not know what you are afraid of."Kankuro stated.

"Damned compromise," the redhead spat, uncrossing his arms and moving from his place, sitting in his chair.

"Gaara, stop cursing, " scolded his brother.

"Leave me peace, why do not you leave?"

"What bad, and I thought I would help you find a wife " Kankuro smiled sarcastically, while standing and headed for the door, but certainly his words caught the attention of the redhead, who immediately stood up.