- Assembly, Mid-terms and Hatred -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

"Today there will be a assembly in the main campus, and we all have to go, okay?" Karasuma-sensei said. I nodded.

Yay, we go the main campus! I hope it's good there, but from what I have heard....

Oh well, we'll see. I packed up my bag and kept it on the staff room table and went out. All of class 3-E was loitering around there, talking amongst themselves.

"Come on, class!" I took the lead and the students followed me. "Hey, when are the other teacher coming?"

"Well, Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei are at the back," said Isogai-kun.

"And Koro-sensei?" I asked.

"Don't know, but isn't it unsafe for him to come?" Kataoka-chan sweat dropped.

"Hm, you're right," I said and continued downwards throught the rough path in front of us.

•••

We finally reached down and waited a minute to take a break before continuing to the assembly hall. I could hear the hostile whispers of the classes from A-D. I sighed.

I have complete hatred towards that Board Chairman, Asano Gakuhō. He could die in a sand pit and I would cry (tears of utmost happiness).

We entered the hall and students nearby started harassing my poor students.

"Look, the dumb class E is here!"

"Filth. How dare they enter the same hall as us?"

I tried to ignore them, but wasn't doing a great job at it. I just sighed and turned to Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan to see that they were being 'bullied'. I bent and put a hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

"C'mon, in a line now, Nagisa-kun!" I said and whispered, "Ignore them"

"Hai, sensei," he said with a smile and prepared a line with the rest of them.

Irina-sensei and Karasuma-sensei soon joined us and I could hear the whispers rise again.

"Wow, she is so pretty!"

"Who is that man? He is so handsome!"

"How do class E get such teachers?"

I just sighed and sweat dropped.

"Irina-sensei, please teach me how to be more beautiful!" I bowed to her. She just looked taken aback. Then she smiled.

"Nah, I won't," she said. "Because you don't need it. You're beautiful and those who don't agree, are real idiots"

I looked up and smiled back at my friend.

"Of course, nufufu," said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Koro-sensei in his horrible disguise. "I quite agree with you, Irina-sensei. (Y/n)-sensei is really beautiful in her own way. I must say"

I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you for the compliment," I mumbled. Koro-sensei disappeared and Irina nudged me.

"What do I see?" She wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"N- No!" I just looked away. The assembly started and the teacher above didn't give papers to our students so Koro-sensei gave hand written ones to everyone.

He is such a good teacher. I spent most of the assembly starting at him. I only realised this when Irina tapped me.

"Ah, sorry! What is it?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing. The assembly is over," she whispered and pulled me. I nodded and went out with the others.

When I reached the mountain base, I checked to see if all of class 3-E was here. Wait..... Where's Nagisa?

I saw two Class D boys bullying him so I rushed forward but Koro-sensei stopped me.

"He is a student of Class 3-E. He can handle that much," he said. I just watched and saw Nagisa send silent bloodlust to them. I smiled.

I went up with the whole class. Koro-sensei left for some massage in Thailand. I just smiled thinking about him.

"Sensei, is everything alright?" Fuwa-chan asked.

"Huh? Why do you ask that?" I asked her back.

"You are smiling to yourself a lot now-a-days. Are you in love?" Yada-chan said excitedly.

"Eh? Maybe," I honestly replied.

"Who sensei?" The class screamed.

"K- Koro-sensei, I think," I mumbled.

"That octopus?" Asked someone. I just smiled.

"To me, human being isn't important. Being human is more important. Koro-sensei is as much human as any of you. And I love his simplicity and thoughts. He is a good man by heart, and love isn't only by looks. It's a bond shared by two people from their hearts"

After that huge speech the class cheered for me and offered to help if needed.

I am surrounded by people who love me till I die. I am glad. I forever will be.

Six months remaining.

•••
To Be Continued
•••