- Finally, Action and That Time-

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I paused my writing, and checked everything I had written. Okay, ten more to go!

What am I doing? Oh, I am writing letters... To all the E Class members. Cuz, you know, I can't meet them.

Honestly, I had a glass beside me, filled with medicine I was taking every five minutes so that I won't cough blood on those letters.

I finally finished the lot and looked at the clock beside the calender.

21:17. 31st December. Ah, New Year's coming. I turned to make my bed.

"Hey, (y/n)!" My sister called out. She was at my apartment since I am ab-

I started coughing like crazy. My clean white bedsheet got splattered with blood. She looked at me in horror.

"Oh no, it's happening!!" She screamed in terror.

"Hey, he-" I spluttered a lot more. "Just bring me *cough* that medicine. I can't live forever. And tonight is the night. *cough* *cough* Go!"

She ran and brought me the medicine. I drank it and opened my phone. I was getting tired, the blood loss causing my head to pain.

I barely managed to hit the call button, before I fell down on the bed. (S/n) picked up the phone.

"Tell Irina to tell all *cough* of them to come here!" I murmured, before straightening myself on the bed.

She nodded.

"Hello?" She spoke. "This is her sister. Please, come to her apartment with the whole of Class E! This is matter of life and death! I- I'll tell you but please, just bring them all here!! Do- Do you know the address? Good, come as quick as you can!"

She was frantic and worried but I told her to calm down. I kept taking sips of the medicine. Beads of sweat rolled down my face. I was feeling heavy, drowsy and feverish.

My body felt hot but everything felt cold. I had trouble breathing. My breathing was getting ragged so I popped in my other medicine. I could breath better. I suddenly realised that my sis can't see Koro-sensei.

"Sis, you need to go," I said quickly. She looked up at me, confused and concerned. "Don't ask. Just go! They will take care of me... Please, just go for now."

She could probably see the helpless look in my eyes. She nodded and went outside to the living room.

I was alone in the room. The room was dim lit and I just stared at the ceiling remembering all our good times and bad times.

•••

"Let's upload our first song on YouTube!"

"Yeah, that's a great idea!"

It was a hit...

•••

"My gelato!!!"

"Not again, Karma-kun..."

He never got them back.

•••

"Nagisa-kun, you look really cute!"

"Why... Am I wearing makeup and a dress?!"

Oh, that was one hell of a photo I took.

•••

"You look hot, (y/n)-sensei!"

"Stop joking, I am not!"

"You definitely are"

Who knows how I looked?

•••

The flashbacks continued and didn't stop until I heard familiar noises outside. My eyes glanced towards the half open door to find my students rushing in.

Following them were Karasuma, Irina and lastly, Koro-sensei. Sis must have left, or he wouldn't have-

My sis entered as well. What?! My eyes widened. She gave me knowing look. I looked away and looked at the students surrounding my bed.

"Hey, you guys," I greeted them as quietly as it could be humanly possible. They fidgeted and started staring out their worries. "Now, now, just listen, okay? Listen to me"

I was afraid to tell them my past, but it's now, or never, literally. I took a deep breath and started.

•••
To Be Continued
•••