- The Black Abyss of Death -

Last Chapter...
•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I told them everything. About the experiments and how I was going to die sooner or later anyway.

"Don't feel bad guys," I smiled at them sadly. "I loved this last year of mine. It was filled with everything I could have ever asked for."

"Why didn't you ever tell us, sensei?" Asked Nagisa-kun. He was supporting Kaede-chan, who had rushed from the hospital for me. Tears came in my eyes but I blinked them back.

"I couldn't do it," I whispered. "We were having so much fun, I couldn't bring myself to dampen it with my death. But you don't need to feel bad, guys. I told you, I loved every single moment I spent with you all. I can't speak to all of you individually, so I wrote letters.

"Please go through them later, okay? Even you, Irina, Kara-nii and Koro-sensei."

"Sensei, you can't leave us," Kanzaki-chan started crying. I gave her a sad smile.

"I don't want to, but I have to," I wiped her tears. "Do you know why I wanted to be a teacher?"

They shook their heads.

"Because I believe a teacher has the ability to inspire, to motivate and to change their student's life. I took a job here and met you guys. No class from A to D would have been better than you guys.

"You are one of the brightest batch of students I have ever seen. I wanted to make even a small change in your life, and I hope I did. But guess what, the one who made the biggest change, was Koro-sensei.

"And I am so glad, I met all of you. All you students, Irina, Kara-nii, Koro-sensei... These were the best days of my life. And I want to thank all of you for them.

"There's a saying, 'there are no bad students, only bad teachers'. Don't ever think low of yourself. You are the best, you know. I know that I haven't failed you guys as a teacher, and you have definitely not failed me as a student-"

"Sensei, we would never fail you!" The students were all crying making me start to cry as well. "Sensei, isn't there any way you will survive?"

"No, I am sorry, guys," I said, crying with them. I wiped off my tears. "It's impossible. The best of scientist's of Japan couldn't find a cure to this, no one can.

"I don't want to leave you guys either, but," I licked my dry lips, the salty tears now reaching my lips. "I- I made a video of all our adventures together. It's right there on the table. Be careful, don't show it to anyone. It has shots of Koro-sensei. Just, keep it with yourselves.

"I will always be alive. As long as you remember me, I will be living in this world. And that is quite satisfying for me."

I started coughing again. It's time, isn't it? I just gave a small sad smirk.

"I hope you are happy, you damn bastard," I spoke to the ceiling.

"Who are talking about, sensei?" Karma-kun asked. Even he was on the verge of tears.

"The man who did all this to me. Yanagisawa's brother," I spoke with venom in my voice. "But you know what, I am happy he did this to me"

There were gasps.

"Because if he hadn't, I wouldn't have met you guys," I said, feeling my breath leaving me. "You are the best thing that could ever happen to me. I- I love you guys."

Everything went blur and my head was paining like shit. Alarms were going off in my head. I took my last breath and spoke, "I love you, Koro-sensei"

And when I exhaled, it was to never breath again. I fell into an unending black abyss from where I would never return.

•••
The End
•••