- Irina, Karasuma and first love -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I could see how Irina was feeling. Her face practically said to me (since I am her best friend) 'He won't even look at me. There's a limit to how dense you can be'

I tapped her. She turned to look at us. We were all giving her weird, evil, matchmaker smiles. She sweat dropped.

"Who knew, and she usually has men in the palm of her hand"

"I guess she is a late bloomer when it comes to her own affair," said Kaede-chan, sweat dropping. I giggled.

"I can't help it! That guy's straight laced ways are world class!" She yelled. I patted her while giggling. "And I have my pride too, you know. I am the best when making men fall for me. I tried to be serious and make him fall for me, but instead I..."

She fell for him, huh? Typical Irina.

"She looked cute for a second there," said some of the boys. "I am kinda ashamed to say it."

"Why the hell would you say that?" She yelled.

"Aw, Irina, you didn't tell me," I wiggled my eyebrows in a suggestive way. She flushed, getting all embarrassed. "And I thought I was the only one"

"Huh? (Y/n)-sensei, do you have someone you love?" An all too familiar voice said. I froze, recognising it to be-

"Koro-sensei, ah, um, no, actually," I tried to think up a lie quickly, "I was talking about our first love. I mean, Iri has never fell in love, so it's her first time... Like me."

I somehow managed to cover it up. A few people behind Koro-sensei gave me a thumbs up. I turned to Irina.

"Okay, topics changing," I quickly stated. "Irina, we'll help you set the mood"

We started planning a dinner for them here at the island.

"A candlelight dinner at a southern island! How romantic!"

A few girls giggled.

"You guys..." She looked quite overwhelmed.

" She looked quite overwhelmed

And so it started.

"Now then," said Koro-sensei, all dressed up. "We will now commence with class E's love consultation."

"You are really into this, aren't you, you octopus?" She said, sweat dropping.

"It's only obvious I would support my colleagues love," he said, grinning. I was grinning, too. "I feel like I can write a novel about this pure love"

"You are thinking of some ero novel, probably!" She yelled.

"First of all, you need to change your clothes," I said, my fake glasses sparkling as I pushed them up.

"Yeah, too much skin is not good"

I thought this through already. She definitely needs a whole new wardrobe, to be honest. But that is for the later. Right now, she needs to change for the dinner.

We dressed her up to as how we think Kara-nii will like it. She looked really pretty to be honest.

"So, let's commence our 'KaraIri ship!" I whisper-yelled

"I- IT'S KINDA ERO!" the boys screamed.

"First of all the sizes don't match," said Okajima-kun. "And to think Kanzaki-san wore such clothes...."

"Alright, enough with the ero talk," said Okano-chan. "What we should pay attention to is the companion between these two"

"Does anyone know what type of women Karasuma-sensei likes?" Said Koro-sensei.

"Ah, now that I think about it," said Yada-chan, "he was watching that TV commercial and said 'that's my ideal type'"

Flashback

"She's... nice. Her looks and her figure are ideal. And there are three even."

Flashback End

"THAT'S IDEAL FOR A BATTLE!" Screamed everyone.

"No, it's possible to think that Karasuma-sensei likes such women," said Takebayashi-kun. "And what with Bitch-sensei's muscles, it's hopeless"

An irk mark appeared on Irina's head.

"Th- Then how about some homemade food?" Suggested Okuda-chan. "We can make his favourite food and make them eat it together"

"I have seen Karasuma-sensei eat only hamburgers and cup noodles"

"Yeah, and it would be so pitiful to leave them all alone like that"

I sighed. We all felt like somewhere, Karasuma was laughing evilly at us, saying 'you haven't got any chance of defeating me'

"I am kinda starting to think that it's Karasuma-sensei that is the real problem here," admitted Maehara-kun. I nodded.

"Right? Right?" Irina was irked too. Poor Irina. "He even brushed off my jokes countless times"

Koro-sensei had removed his glasses and started crying.

"Anyway," I said almost at the same time as Koro-sensei. Red dusted my cheeks. "Ah, Koro-sensei, you speak"

"No, no," he said. "You speak, (y/n)-sensei."

"Huh, fine," I tried to brush off the fact that the class was looking at me with hopeful and evil looks as if saying that if not KaraIri atleast me and Koro-sensei. "Girls, let's prepare Irina to look like how a traditional Japanese woman would look like. Boys, you prepare the table and set up"

"Alright, Let's move!"

Irina was so happy and struck by all our behaviour, she was just looking at us with disbelief in her eyes. I patted her.

"KaraIri will be canon," I whispered in her ear.

•••
To Be Continued
•••
I know I write the worst stories. So, in advance, don't tell me that, Kay? I already lost motivation to write more, I am going on becuz I don't like people who leave their stories unfinished and I am no hypocrite. Welp, bye. Sorry for the crappy writing and chapter and story and.... Bye!