- Exams, Me and Karasuma -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

A new day had dawned and it's been the start of July. I completed one month in the Assassination Classroom.

I love all the students, but there are a few... Who, well... Make me feel neutral to them. Like, Karma-kun, Itona-kun, Terasaka-kun and all those.

But I have favourites, too. Like, Nagisa-kun, Kaede-chan, Rio-chan, Yada-chan, Sugaya-kun, Sugino-kun, Yukiko-chan, etc.

And of course, Autonomously Fixed Artillery, i.e. Ritsu-chi! She's really my favourite. I like her a lot. All thanks to Koro-sensei's modifications.

Itona-kun doesn't come often. Or rather, whenever he had came, he went away in less than an hour.

Coming to now, it's exam time now and everyone is hyped about getting atleast the best score in one subject.

I like the classroom, but sometimes, I wish that the children wouldn't have to kill Koro-sensei. It hurts me to see him hurt.

I wished all the students luck for the exams.

"Rio-chan, I expect top in English, ok?" I said to her. She nodded. "All of you, do your best!"

"Hai," they chorused back. I waved to them, as they left to go write the exam. I prayed for them all.

While they were giving their exams, I sipped my coffee along with my colleagues.

"....and I am going to buy this one too!" Irina pointed out the thing in her magazine.

"Great," I mumbled. "Hey, Irina, do you have someone you like?"

"Me?" Irina looked at me. "Nopes. Atleast, not now"

"I see," I just sipped some more coffee. "Koro-sensei, can you bring me some ice-cream? I think I seriously need it right now. I am too worried"

"Sure, (y/n)-sensei," he said and shot away.

"Heheh," Irina grinned. "Sooo, what is going on with that octopus? How much progress?"

"Nothing," I laid my hands on the table. "Help me, Irina. What should I do to make him acknowledge me?"

"You don't need to do anything," said another voice. It was Karasuma-sensei. "He already likes you"

"Eh?!" I was surprised by what Karasuma-sensei just said. "Oh wait. He likes me. I love him. That's the difference."

"Maybe," Karasuma-sensei continued his work.

"Say, Karasuma-sensei," I said, "Do you have a wife?"

At that moment, Koro-sensei came back. I smiled at him and he blushed. Hmmm. I took the ice-cream and thanked him.

"No," Karasuma-sensei replied. "Wh-"

"Then, A girlfriend, maybe?" I asked.

"No," he just glared at me. "Why?"

"Huh, I thought there may be someone capable of giving you feelings; guess not," I mumbled. I glanced at Irina, who looked surprised and..... Happy? Heheh. Something's cooking up. "Say, Karasuma-sensei, would you like to be related to me?"

"Eh?!" Everyone looked at me. Irina looked shocked, Karasuma-sensei looked blank and Koro-sensei was.... crying.

"Are you serious?" Irina said with wide eyes. "I thought you liked-"

"AS A BROTHER!!!!!" I shouted out quickly, before Irina blurted it out and people thought wrongly. "Karasuma-sensei is like a brother figure to me, so I was just asking if we could make it mutual!"

"Oh, thank goodness," Irina mumbled. "I thought you were two-timing"

"The f*ck?" I shouted. "Gosh, Irina, c'mon! You know me! I ain't like that!"

"Ah, sorry," Irina blushed. She is so damn pretty, I wish I could be pretty like her. I sighed. "Soooooo, Karasuma, will you be her brother?"

"Yeah, whatever," he continued his work.

"You have committed," I said brightly. "Koro-sensei, are you free tonight?"

"Nyuyah?!" He started panicking. "No- I mean yes! I mean-"

"Koro-sensei, chill!" I just looked at him worried. "I am not assassinating you or anything! Don't panic. I just need your help in correcting in the student's exam papers"

"Oh...." Koro-sensei looked at me with a blush on his face. I looked completely chill on the outside, but from the inside, I was a blushing mess.

"Um, so please come to my house.... if it's fine with you," I mumbled the last bit.

"W- Where's your house, (y/n)-sensei?" He asked. I gave him the address, ignoring Irina's giggles and Karasuma's stare.

God, seriously, what do you have for me? Do you love me or hate me? I just don't get it sometimes.

Five months and three weeks remaining.

•••
To Be Continued
•••