- Island, Vacation and the time spent: Part 1 -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I hate the fact that I am going to die and can't see these people forever. I really hate it.

But I can't help it. It's not in my hands. I am helpless.

I took my freshly baked muffins and packed them up. I placed them in the bag.

Oh, where am I going? Turns out, the students made a bet against class A and won. So we are now going to a special island, reserved for class A!

That sets my summer, doesn't it? I packed all my stuff and texted Irina.

Hey, Irina! Done with packing, meet u at the station ;)

Irina:
;) Ok, I am done, too. See u there!

I decide to take a cab to the station. I called for one and they appeared. I sat in and told the driver where to go. He nodded and started driving.

I didn't pay much attention, so I didn't realise, but that man was taking me to the wrong place. When I realised, I tried telling him.

"Um, excuse me, but this is not the way to the station," I said. "Do you not know th-"

The man laughed evilly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you wish," he growled in a hoarse voice. "I ain't taking a girl like you to the station. You deserve in my house more, nak-"

I bonked him on the head. The cab stopped as he groaned. I pulled the seat back and standing on it, I kicked him where the sun certainly never shined, or ever will.

While he was crouched in pain, I quickly came out, to be met with a worried Koro-sensei.

"Koro-sensei!" I said, quite surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I felt like something bad was going to happen," he said, with worry and concern laced in his voice. I gave him reassuring smile.

"Don't worry," I said. "That man tried to kidnap me, but I kicked him in the place and he is groaning right now."

"Well, if you would just let sensei handle him for the rest," Koro-sensei said and disappeared into the cab. Two minutes later, he came out. "Let's go, (y/n)-sensei"

"What did you do to him?" I asked as he straightened his 'uniform'.

"Oh, that isn't important," he said. "What's important, is that we must reach the station soon. Or else, the train will leave."

I just tilted my head, wondering how to get there fast.

"If you don't mind," he proposed, "come here and I will take you right there"

I blushed as he hugged me tight and told me to hold on. I held on and he, uh, well, did his Mach 20 thingy. We reached the station in a second.

"Thank you," I said, as I reached the ground. "You are really very kind and caring, Koro-sensei."

He blushed, and so did I at what I blurted out. I cleared my throat.

"Sensei!" A voice said. I turned to see Kaede-chan and Nagisa-kun. "(Y/n)-sensei, what are you doing here with Koro-sensei?"

"He gave me a lift," I said. Kaede-chan's eyes sparkled. "And it's not what you think"

She just dropped her head. Koro-sensei went away, just as embarrassed as me. I took Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan and followed him.

"You guys," I murmured. "Are you excited?"

"Yep!" She said. I smiled.

"I am, too," said Nagisa-kun.

"Well, let's have fun, then!" I said, grinning. We are gonna have so much fun.

•••
To Be Continued
•••

Merry Christmas!