- Safe, Stars and Test of courage?! -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

They told us that the kids will be okay by 12:00 o' clock or something. It was just some food poisoning, after all.

I heaved a sigh of relief and gave a huge smile.

"Come on, let's sleep!" I said. That night, they all slept like logs. Really.

I couldn't fall asleep, so I sat outside. I was looking at the stars and remembering all the good memories I had with Class 3-E, when suddenly, I heard a voice.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" It was Irina. I turned and smiled at her. I patted the seat next to me, motioning her to sit down.

"Hey, Irina," I said softly. "Say, aren't the stars beautiful tonight?"

"Yeah, they are," she replied, copying me. "Aren't you sleepy? I am"

"No, I am not," I mumbled. "But it's fine. You go and sleep. I will come soon. I just need to stay here for a bit."

"Okay then," she stood up. "I will be inside if you need me. Don't take too long. The night is getting chilly. You might catch a slight fever or cold"

"Yeah," I agreed. She was about to go, when I started speaking, "The stars are millions of light years away. By the time they reach us, it has already been those years. It's like, we are looking into the past. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Really? I never knew," she looked up again. "Well, I am getting sleepy. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Irina," I said back. I kept staring at the stars, remembering my past. I sighed. It hurts.

•••

I woke up at 12:00 in the afternoon. I'm really late. I checked but everyone was asleep. They woke up in the evening.

Everyone was in their jerseys. Kara-nii was awake the whole time and he didn't even rest.

The children were all praise for him. And Irina for some reason. She was only drinking some juice and reading a magazine in her quite revealing bikini. I just sighed. I am no match for them.

They made some huge building to supress Koro-sensei, but it detonated. But he came back, alright.

"Sensei's useless state had caused everyone trouble," a voice behind us said. I turned quickly. "But fighting against the enemy and fighting against the virus. You did well"

"Good morning, sensei," said Nagisa-kun. "It's really not like you without your tentacles."

"It's evening, Nagisa-kun," I laughed. I looked at Koro-sensei in the eyes and he looked at me back.

"Yes, nice to see you all safe and sound," he said. "Let's continue our trip"

"Continue our trip?" Said Maehara-kun. "It's already night time. And we are leaving tomorrow."

"It feels like we have lost a day, doesn't it?" Said Rio.

"Fufufu," said Koro-sensei. "It's good that it is night time. There's nothing better than this to do on a hot summer night"

He was wearing some weird triangle on his forehead and held a board that said-

"Assassination..... Test of courage?" asked the students, reading the board.

"Of course, sensei will take on the role of ghosts," he said, moving his tentacles image suggestive way. "Sensei will also make some good clones moving to make it all the more fun. And if you if you want to kill sensei, that's ok! That would be a perfect end to an assassination trip, right?"

Every one started thinking.

"Sounds fun!" Said Maehara-kun. A few said no, but it was eventually decided to do it.

I walked to the water stand behind Koro-sensei. I sipped a bit of water and turned and immediately sprayed it out. On the back of Koro-sensei's head was written-

'Couple Set-up'

•••
To Be Continued
•••