Chapter 10

Bella was happily married to Edward. With the birth of her child, and her new eternal life, she had everything she could have wanted. She forgot Leo.

But Leo hadn't forgotten her.

Bella and the Cullens were gathering witnesses for a potential battle with the Volturi. One day, the group was training.

No one noticed that Renesmee wandered off. The small girl skipped through the woods, and into a small clearing.

"Children should never go out alone" a voice said.

Renesmee was frightened, she had never heard the voice before.

Two men stepped out of the shadows, and into view.

"Don't be afraid child, we'll make it quick." The men stepped forward, their hunger blazing in their eyes, their fangs bared.

The tension in the air was broken by a snarl. A large mountain lion moved out of the shadows, and twined her way in between the men and the child. The men were afraid, their scent made it clear, but they still advanced warily. The lion lashed out, lightning fast. Both vampires made a run for the woods, leaving the child and the lion.

The lion shifted, revealing a tall girl with auburn hair.

"Don't be afraid child, I'm an old family friend. We should get you back to the group. She shifted back", and the girl climbed up onto the cat's back.

When they got back to the Cullens home, Renesmee got off of the lion's back. Jacob ran up and hugged the girl. He had been about to go searching, when Edward noticed she was missing. When the cat turned, it saw everyone was watching. The pack, the Cullens, the witnesses, and Bella.

Bella wanted to kill the lion, her newborn anger building. She had no idea who this was. But Carlisle stopped her.

"I called her here"

Suddenly, the lion shifted.

Leo stood and faced her sister, anger rising in her glare. Then she looked at Embry, the loss and hurt in his eyes spoke a thousand words. He stepped forward, but she turned around and walked away.

SURPRISE MOTHER EFFERS ITSSSS MEEEEEE

LMAO BET YA DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

NO ONE REQUESTED IT, THAT MADE ME SAD.

OH WELL. 

YA GIRL GOT HERSELF A HAWT MAN

SO I'VE BEEN BUSY

GO KICK ASS. LOVE YA ALL