chapter 16

we'll see how long it takes me to release this bitch (4-7)
it only took me a day this time damn
ok so my idea for this story had to be changed when I realized I forgot all of Twilight and I ain't goin back to watch it. so the concept has changed a bit, and I'm introducing a new OC, BUt BUT bUT,
it'll all tie in at the end, and it's still a twilight story. so here's my new character...

Janie had no idea her son was going to shift. She didn't think women could carry the gene, as no females shifted.
(hehe)
After leaving Forks behind and moving to sunny California, she thought she was leaving the werewolf and vampire shit behind her. But her son's genetics had other plans.
His father was the whitest man she could have found. Her son, Axel, bore the Native American genes prominently, with his dark hair and dark eyes. But he had his father's ability to easily build muscle, and was around 6'5, 275 pounds. He already looked terrifying,
yet kids still bullied him.
He had no friends at school, and his mother constantly worried about his solitude.
He had been held back a year as a child, so Axel was 19 at the end of his senior year. And towards the end, the bullying really picked up.
A couple of boys not even close to his size began to make a game out of who could push him until he snapped and threw a desk, or ended up yelling.
It didn't last long. One day in particular, he began to become extremely heated, and had to leave. He walked out of the school and went the fuck home. And proceeded to shift into a massive werewolf, before changing right back.
He got so angry he trashed his room. And when his dad came home to yell at him, Axel put a hole in the wall, to the point where his arm was bleeding all over. When Janie heard him yelling about being a monster, she immediately knew.
And didn't know who else to call but Sam, who promised to come get the boy.

Axel's bigger frame took up the majority of the passenger seat, and he was eating his third sandwich in the last 5 minutes. Sam had already spoken to him about his shift, and the fact that Forks would be his home now. The boy was a lot less confused, and was more curious, but Sam had stated that they would talk more when they arrived, so the drive north was mostly quiet.