Description and Details.

He was as white as snow, his feelings were pure as the rain drop. She was the breeze to his calm heart , she brought in new colours to his world of white. They fell in love, destiny had other plans, what happens when two souls get separated , one end up getting betrayed and other being oblivious of anything ever happened.

Years later,

He's not white, nor that he's black.

His life has shades of grey which he chose for himself.

Rage and betrayal altered his white world now he's Demonic.

He was once the Angel  to his Princess, now he is the Demon  to the Beauty. He vows to pursue her and make her regret.

Will he be successful?

Will he be able to shed the grey and be back to white snow world !?

Will he ever get to know her side of story?

Most importantly will they embrace their Lost  Love once again after two centuries ?

Stay tuned to read more and enjoy this mythical fest on MaNan.

My first ever try.
Hopefully you guys would enjoy it as much as I loved penning it.

A Reincarnation story On MaNan.

"An Evermore Ardour"

Details

( Looks of Leads in the past)

Maneendra Manik Malhotra

Maneendra - Lord of gems.
Manik - A pink gemstone.

Ananda Nandini Advaitha Murthy

Ananda - Joy and Bliss.
Nandini - Daughter, who brings joy.
Advaitha - True self , one who shows her real self.

Cast

( Parth Samthaan , Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Fame

( Parth Samthaan , Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Fame. Maneendra Manik Malhotra/ Manik Malhotra )

 Maneendra Manik Malhotra/ Manik Malhotra )

( Niti Taylor , Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Fame. Ananda Nandini Advaitha Murthy/ Nandini Murthy )

Hey Guys, I'm back with another story. Hoping it would be entertaining and a good journey. For this story I've lots to be done and planned, hope to see interactive response, even if it's five to ten readers I'll be the happiest. The story will be updated every Friday. All the other stories would be continued as well. Please read and continue to support me.

This story is solely dedicated to my Heartbeat. Reason why I'm publishing it today. And the dedications extend to my friends who've been so helpful and my best critic. I won't mention the names but you know who you are guys, my pillar of strength. Lastly to My Chand, I irritate and annoy you, but that's not a issue I guess. Thanks for being with me. Always.

Story will be Private

Rate the Chapter out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments and Criticisms welcomed.

Loads of Love ❤️
ValliRaghuRaman ❤️