Her Smile, His Armor.

Eventful.

There could never be a better word to explain Nandini's life in the past 72 hours. From getting ready for the redundant engagement to being abducted by a mere stranger, she has gone through all kind of emotions.

Above all her unmindful offering of the very first kiss, of her life to her abductor!

The very thought of the kiss, churned her stomach. She had this unknown feeling of undoing the former act, be it the passive kiss or the impetuous slap.

She did reflex to the kiss with a tight slap, Nandini herself was surprised with the act.

She was never this daring.

This guy who abducted her, made her realise those unexplored traits.

She immediately regretted the slap, though he deserved it for violating her physically. She was never handled this way, and this situation got the worst out of her. She dreaded the after effects of the slap.

What if he does more?

What if he wants a revenge for slapping him?

She was confused,  didn't know how a guy would feel after getting slapped for the kiss?

Maybe he would be raging like a mad bull now!

Planning ways to torture her in the worst way possible?

These nightmare thoughts caused a broken dam from her eyes , she started sobbing and cursing herself for the act.

She didn't commit a sin!

Did she?

Papa would be proud, if he comes to know that she rewarded a slap for a kiss, but before that the guy would be deep down in the grave.

All these extra mile thoughts and emotions clouded her head and she was close to passing out. She found it hard to keep her eyes open, even before she could  try she fell limp on the bed.

With dried tears and unknown fear, she slipped into oblivion expecting an escape.

If not real at least the momentary virtual escape.

Manik, measuring the length of his study room for about half an hour gritting his teeth repenting his impulses. He was totally nonchalant of the stained fist, bleeding and paying no heed to the stinging pain he was drowning in a pool of guilt.

He for sure detested himself for raising his hands at her. He was insane, mad, a demon. But he would never assault a woman physically, and this sudden realisation about him nearly hitting her disturbed him in ways one couldn't explain.

He wanted to calm himself, he wanted to erase the past deed. He really wanted to.Reminiscing the kiss, he slipped into horizon imaging things which he would likely do to her, only if she was in the same wavelength as he's.

The kiss led to the slap and guilt overpowered him again, maybe it'd take a eon for him to forget it. He went straight to the nearest wall hitting it hard , injuring his already worn out fist. Angry young man is angry at his own self and the destruction is alarming.

On hearing the resonating sound Cabir rushed to the study , even before he could locate Manik, the drops of blood on the floor led him to his destination.

Cabir was shocked to see him bleeding.

He was done with this guy!

Either he destroys other stuffs or ends up hurting himself. Being with this hulk for eternity he should be used to this. But Manik's way or releasing his anger was brand new every other moment, hence the annoyance.