Crazy... In Love?!

Discarding the exhaustion from the drugged slumber, she opened her eyes lazily to greet the wall clock ticking to half past four. She could hardly keep her eyes open, but one look at the wall clock she sat erect gaping at the clock with a deadly silence surrounding the vast chamber of the resort. She could do nothing but smack her forehead for being this nutty. Muttering some non toxic abuses to herself, she descended the queen sized bed.

For some strange reason the neighbouring felt oddly unfamiliar. This room for sure wasn't the place where she dozed off some time ago. She recalls herself lying on the couch in the make up room being dead tired, before she could get ready for the day her Papa has been waiting for.

Maybe Papa could've carried her to this room as always, so she gets ample sleep and refresh her tiring muscles before her big day. More like the big day for her Papa's happiness.

Yes, she agreed to take the proposal forward so she sees her Papa happy. For all that he had done for her, the way he never let her feel the absence of her mother, this is all she can do, so she could repay him and return his utmost love by accepting his decision.

Even if that's not what she wanted, she's happy and contented. For her Papa, for his happiness.

She looked around to locate her mobile phone to call him and so he can guide her to the make up room as she's left with very less time to decorate herself.

How careless of her? The last time she remembered leaving the mobile on the chair to get it charged. Now she has to do it herself. Find the room get ready and reach the venue, maybe her Papa could come to look on her in sometime? Being left alone without knowing the resort and its rooms properly and Paba being away from her was quiet alarming to her.

This also reminded how dependent and clueless she was without him. No one would ever believe if they are told she's 20 already. A girl who's in her adult period, needing her Papa always is embarrassing.

Well, All thanks to her Un observant and heedless attitude. For a girl who gets lost in her college premises and at times her own vicinity. This is actually far better than her earlier encounters.

Well that's how she's.

Naive, innocent, goes by face value and tries to search a reasonable logic even during the most tragic situations.

Yawning for the umpteenth time ever since she opened her eyes, she lazily adjusted the lengthy, heavy garment which clad her like her second skin. She scooted towards the washroom, after freshening she checked herself in the reflection of the mirror. She looked good enough, thanks to her beauty sleep.

In fact she looked like an angel who descended from the paradise. Well, why won't she be this ethereal? After all it's one of the day to be remembered forever.

Breaking through the daunting stillness with her diamond anklets by each forwarding step, she slid down the mighty stairs which led her to the enormous barrier which blocked her way to join her cheerful ceremony.

Looking to and fro, for help so as she can open the door and reach the venue at time.

She found none.

Sighing with a tinge of uncertainty and decision to unlock it herself, she marched towards the door looking for the latch.

She struggled to open them as it was very much secured for a delicate belle.
She started to push and pull the door hoping that someone would hear the noise and reach out for her.

" Tch, Tch, Tch. What do you think you're doing?".

A very  much daring voice terrorised her as she jumped at the same place turning to greet a man clad in black tux with scrutinising eyes.