The Conclusion.

Eagles, as the saying goes they sense destruction. Seen from the highest peak of one of the mountains of Rashtrakuta Dynasty are the convocation of eagles. The scream of those creatures tore apart the hush of the Palace entrance.

Her Highness, Ananda Nandini Advaitha Murthy is getting on a wedlock with her teenage darling Aridam Abhimanyu Thakkar. His Highness, Kailash Yashwant Murthy knew no bounds to measure his happiness. Finally he got the perfect match for his daughter and a reign who can win over many empires and safeguard his huge dynasty. It's a day to rejoice. A day to celebrate. A day to end his mental agony since the past few months.

Ananda, descended the stairs dressed as the beautiful bride. Kailash could just adore his daughter until his last breathe. He was a single parent, never in his lifetime he let Ananda feel the void of a mother. He took care of all her wants, likes, dislikes. She wants something deep down her heart, the next minute he makes sure her daughter's desire is at her feet. This was his love for Ananda. Except..... except the one wish which she wanted since last six months. He doesn't regret choosing his wish over her desire and yearning. After all he's making sure she's safe. Her destiny called for all the happenings in her life. Now that he has made sure that she abides by him. Kailash is the happiest. He was waiting for the moment when his daughter Ananda would turn Aridam's bride. Wiping away the tears of joy, he escalated to accompany his beauteous girl.

Mid day.

Maan, stabbing the love of your life can never be easy. He didn't think in his 26 years of life that he would be going through such a scenario. But in this moment,he stared at his blood-stained dagger. The dagger which ripped apart his beloved's slender waist. The territory which he claimed his, was filled with the red hot liquid drenching his artistic fingers.

Ananda, with a pale face looked up to his uniquely handsome face with unknown feelings and unsaid questions.

She was aghast!

Never in her dreams did she expect this from Maan for having played with his feelings. She knew it was completely wrong to toy with his blameless heart. In fact, she even tried reasoning it with her Father. But being the obedient little girl, she couldn't go against her father's concern. But did she really deserve getting stabbed by him for the falsified alliance of their's?

If only she could ask those questions?

But all she did was stare!

She stared at him observing his devilishly handsome face conveying millions of unsaid emotions to her in his own language. Maybe she could understand them? Maybe she could comprehend what he wants to impart.

Only if she was genuine with her fondness!

As for Maan, he had to fight all his uprightness, his deep affection.

His bond with Ananda, was the most treasured win.

He wanted to save her, save his love!

Take her away, make her understand and regret all the harsh words which she spewed days before. For once he thought he could get his love back.

He visualised himself slaughtering the betrayal with his undying love.

He foresees their happily ever after?

But one look at her clueless, non resentful face his entire being shook with rage.

Rage to malice, to see her beg for mercy!