The Agony Of Hearts.

Miserable.

So as the condition of Vishwanath Murthy. It's been one whole day, 24 still hours. Since his darling girl went missing.

Well, he was willing to bring the sky down to earth if he can find his daughter. The only reason of his existence,

Nandini Murthy.

His joy, as her name spells ' daughter who brings happiness'. She was his everything ever since Jeevitha departed, leaving him aloof with the tiny toddler.

Nandu, his happiness. The fatigue of his entire day would vanish on seeing her innocent smile and when she clings to him like a kid, even when she's a very much grown adult.

He just can't believe that his naive daughter decided to abandon him. But her voice note which was delivered to him by the house keeping person astounded him to his guts. He did figure out that she wasn't ready for the commitment yet.

She always wanted to be under his shadow.

But how long?

He can't be there with her always, protecting and taking care of her. He had to make sure that someone would be there to make her feel the warmth of him, to give her the world's happiness. That's the first and last thing he'd request almighty to grant him.

Abhimanyu Thakkar, son of Yuvraj Thakkar was the best choice according to him. His friend and a close acquaintance, moreover he's one of Nandu's close friend. Her only guy friend, so Vishwanath pre assumed that she will be more than comfortable to get into the relation.

Alas! He was proved wrong, even after constant signs from his daughter he overlooked that by visualising the after effects once they are  married.

Now he regrets, he simply deplores the hurried act. Maybe he would've been with his daughter, watching her favourite movie instead mourning over her unfelt warmth.

She was not his daughter, she was like his second mother. She taught him so much!

Her naivety, understanding nature, empathy, loving self, everything about her was just perfect. At times he felt proud of his parenting for having raised a Beaut with perfect character.

He was debating within himself, as to why she decided to take such a big leap and argued his turmoil if he should set out on a search to find her?

He just wanted to know if she's fine. If she had eaten anything since the time she vanished. His stomach churned at the thought of any worst complicated situation.

He silently closed his eyes, letting those unsaid tears to flow  calming down the unknown fear. Folding his hands, he seeks the presence of God over his little girl, owing to her safety.

"Uncle, Nandu is nowhere to be found! I've literally ransacked all her common hang outs." A totally frustrated Abhimanyu stated being worn out.

" Abhi, you need rest! Didn't I tell you? Nandu has left a recording informing  she needs time. She will be back dear. Don't worry!" Vishwanath consoled himself than stating the assertive to Abhi.

" But uncle, we can't sit like this right? We should take some steps to reach her"shaking his head in disbelief he continued," I understand she needs time, I'm more than happy to give her the same uncle. I just want her safe in front of my eyes! I swear I won't even meet her until she wants me too" he palmed his face feeling the uncertainty in his statement.

Who's he lying to? Himself?

He was the main reason why the engagement is happening at jet pace!