Ch. 2

Steven grumbled as he walked into his most hated class, biology. Its not that he hated the teacher, he just hated the subject in general. Mrs. Heralds was actually really nice and she helped him every time he didn't the lecture. And on top of that, she was 7 months pregnant and expecting a little boy! He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see the head of the cheer leading squad, Connie. Connie was the polar opposite to the other girls in the group. She was a huge bookworm and only used her phone to text her family or get help with homework. she was very focused in her studies instead of social media, and she hardly went out with her friends. If you were to think that people wouldn't bully her just because she was popular, your very wrong. people have started referring her as a "nerd in a skirt", it was honestly annoying. but Steven being the good friend he is, always stood by Connie, helping her with her situations. But recently Connie has been more demanding and strict with him. even though he didn't like this side of her, he just didn't have the guts to tell her. he could tell she was angry with him but nonetheless, smiled sweetly. 

hey Connie, whats wrong?

Connie snarled at him and took a deep breathe before screaming at him. 

WHERE WERE YOU DURING LUNCH?! ARE YOU TRYING TO ABANDON ME TO GO FUCK SOMEBODY?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME?! THOSE BASTARDS RUINED MY HAIR!!

Connie pointed a small smudge of ketchup. Yep, this is how Connie acts around Steven now, complaining about anything. And Steven wasn't ready to confront her about it. 

I'm sorry, I was in the library getting help from Mrs. Herald's. you know I really need to pass this sub-  

DO YOU THINK i GIVE A SHIT?!  THAT DIRTY WHORE CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE! HELL, HER BABY CAN  ROT IN HER WOMB ! MY HAIR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME SHITTY GRADE!!

Steven snapped. How dare she say this to the teacher that practically helped him get a B+ on the last test. and to make a death threat to her unborn child is just messed up. but before Steven can say or do anything, a loud voice came from behind him. 

you know, if you think that bad of me then I should just stop giving 16 points extra credit every other week to help students like you succeed in this class. and if you really hated my  baby like that, then you try being a mother, lets see if you end up slitting  their throats. 

Connie's expression turned to disgust and horror as she looked above Steven's shoulder to see Mrs. Herald leaned against the door frame. Her big belly very noticeable. Steven turned around astonished from what Mrs. Heralds had to say. CONNIE HAS TO USE EXTRA CREDIT FROM MRS. HERALDS?! and to think he was the dumb one. 

I-I-I-....

I what? Don't say that your sorry, because your not.Don't say that you didn't mean it, because you did. And don't you say that it was a joke, because you don't joke about that. Now, I will offer you a choice, me being very forgiving. I could either have a strict talk with your parents, or I give you a detention for every word that came out of your retched mouth. 

At this point Connie was completely speechless. The teacher simply yawned and got off the door frame and stood looking at Connie. After a while of silence, Connie silently chose the first choice and wrote down the phone numbers of her parents. Steven and Connie settled down in the seats and the lecture began. During class he could hear Connie let out growls at him and he caught her making faces at him. He almost laughed at how pathetic she was acting. At 1:30, the bell rang and Steven ran out of the classroom as Connie stayed behind, discussing with Mrs. Heralds. He quickly ran to his locker, packed his things, and ran out of the building. 

**Hey guys! So, what are your opinions so far? Did I make Connie too much of a brat? Is Steven too much of a coward? is amethyst too much of a bully? feel free to leave feedback!**