Ch.3

The next morning, Peridot was sitting by her locker messing with her new phone. She changed her lock screen and homepage with new wallpapers. She added a pin and started deleting apps that she found were useless. She was about done when she received a soft kick. She looked up to see a fuming amethyst. 

Get the hell off the ground peri.

Peridot stood up facing amethyst with a bored expression. this was honestly getting old. She sighed as she put her phone away and turned back to face her. 

what now? did you already forget what I told yo-

Peridot wasn't able to finish her statement when she received a punch in the gut. Peri fell to her knees in agonizing pain. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to hold in a scream. The expression on amethyst's face said it all. She had done it on purpose, and she wasn't planning on apologizing. Peri's face turned from shocked to complete and utter horror. Amethyst has never touched  her in this manner. She would never hit her, even if she wanted to. Which is one of the main reasons why peridot angered amethyst so many times on purpose. 

I'm tired of your fucking games. I'm going to teach you respect, especially to me. I'll forgive you for the humiliation you had me go through yesterday, but if it happens again...

Amethyst grabbed peridot's hips and slammed her against the lockers, a whimper slipping off of peridot's lips. Amethyst let out a chuckle to this and wasted no time on tightening her grip on peri. 

I WON'T accept another taunt from you. Do you hear me?! I swear I will fuck you over , and this time I WON'T hesitate.

Peridot couldn't say anything, she couldn't do anything. She was so frightened and confused. She let a tear fall as she stood there looking up at amethyst with horror. But once again peridot was confused. Amethyst had a look of hesitation on her face, a look of regret and guilt. but it changed in a matter of seconds. Amethyst chuckled darkly and leaned down and kissed peri's forehead. Amethyst then finally let go of her and walked away. 

I'm picking you up later, and I'm not taking a no. 

Peri watched her leave. She couldn't stop shaking at the thought of amethyst's new attitude, and it only made her worry of what was to become of her. This time she didn't have a choice, it was either getting beaten or becoming submissive to her. Peri scrunched up her nose in disgust, for she didn't like either idea. She let out a shaky breathe and got her books before heading off to class. 

***

Steven yawned in boredom as he waited in the lunchroom for Connie. She was honestly taking forever. 5 minutes later, Connie finally showed up and took a seat next to him. Connie had forgiven him about the whole "Mrs. Heralds" issue, even if it wasn't his fault. They ate in silence until a few cheer leaders walked in and sat at the table next to them. Connie looked at Steven and back at the girls, as if signaling him to talk to them. 

What?

Connie groaned in frustration and whacked him in the back of the head. 

Tell them that we have a meeting tomorrow before school in room #308.

why can't you? aren't you a cheerleader? 

Connie whacked him again. And looked at Steven and the other table. Steven groaned and stood up. The girls started giggling as Steven walked up to their table. 

Good afternoon ladies.  

The girls giggled and all responded to Steven. 

Hey Steven~

How was your day, ladies?

Good~

Steven internally cringed at the flirtatious looks he was getting, and the lustful ones.

I hear that there's going to be a game, on Saturday?

The girls rolled their eyes and angrily turned to look at Connie, who wasn't paying attention to them before one of them responded for the group. 

Yeah. we have a strict meeting tomorrow because SOMEONE was late yesterday.

The girls nodded and shot nasty glares at Connie.They then turned to Steven again with their flirtatious looks, as if they forgot all about Connie. 

Enough about us, tell us when your trying out for the football team.

Steven internally groaned. He didn't like football, even if it were for the popularity. 

Nah. I'm not very active. Besides, I feel like I already have enough popularity. 

Steven tried to put it nicely to them, even he wanted to shout at them. The girls groaned at his response. 

But you can be so much more than what you are right now. Your popularity could grow in less than a day! you wouldn't have to be the nerd's butler anymore! besides, you have some muscles.~ 

If you want, I could cheer you guys on in the audience?

The girls squealed. Bright smiles on their faces. Which made Steven regret his response. 

OK! but promise you'll be in the front where we can see you!~

promise!

The girls squealed once more and Steven headed  back to the other table and sat next to Connie.

There! happy?

HAPPY?  I made you lunch today, and you spend your eating time with those bitches?! And the fact that they were looking at me like that makes it worse!

I was doing what you told me to do! Its not like I wanted to go over there!

Connie growled and hacked him again. and got up.

Next time do it the right way.

********

Okay, I made it a bit longer this time. hope you like this ch. and make sure to give me feedback on what you think! I think I might post another ch. tomorrow, but we'll see. But for now, BYE! :)