I Failed (An Au ish Story)

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER.

(AN) Just to let you guys know, this isn't cannon. She isn't dying. I just like making lea really angry.

I'm nineteen now momma, Nessa is only two. But somebody told me I should go kill myself. That I was a waste of space.

And I know they were being sarcastic, and they meant it as a joke, but saying that right after someone jumped off one of the buildings at the college? Seriously?

Well if they want me to die, I'll die.

I wrote four letters, and I left them on the bed.

The first was to daddy. The person who tried so hard.

Dear daddy,

I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to go through this pain, but I just can't go on anymore. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but I want to go see momma. That's where I'm going to be now, you can talk to us though, write a journal. Thats what I did.

Love, your babygirl. Leona.

The next one was to my babygirl, Nessa. For when she's older.

Dear Nessie,

Mama didn't want to leave you, but she had to. Don't do what I did, you have so much to live for. I promise, I'll be with you forever, so will your grandma. And everyone else up where I'm going. Nessie you were my pride and joy and I loved you so much. Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough, because you are and so much more. I love you sweetie.

Love from the moon and back, Mama.

The next one I wrote was to grandma. Who caused you so much pain.

Dear Grandma

If you hadn't been so selfish my momma might still be here.

Leona.

And the last one I wrote was to you momma.

Dear Momma,

I'm coming to see you, I hope you'll be waiting there when I finally come and see you. Because I've waited so long for this.

Love, Leona.

First, I'll place this journal on the bed next to the letters.

Then I will get in bed, I will pick up a coffee cup I had put bleach in, just enough to kill me, and I'll drink it. It'll look like I'm sleeping. Thats not so bad right? Its better than being a bloody mess I don't want to run the risk of Nessie seeing me like that.

Goodbye world.

And when she closed the journal, she did exactly as she said she would in her journal. She died because she drank that bleach. She joined her momma like she wanted to. But it hurt to do it. She could have won her fight, if not for that asshat who told her to go kill herself.

THIS ISN'T CANNON I SWEAR.

I Miss You Mommaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें