💔Breakup (ch-1)

"Prabhas, Sweety please open the door.Are you both dead?! " screamed Rana as he banged the door for the umpteenth time.

Prabhas slowly opened his eyes and felt blessed to have her in his life . She was wrapped up in his arms. He looked at his lady and all he knew was that the entire world can't even try to meet this girl's beauty. He gently bent down and kissed her forehead. She smiled and this added sparkle to his eyes. The only thing that came into his mind after witnessing her beauty was that "Yes I am dead 😍 ". It took him some time to get back to his senses.
She woke up because of the noise created by Rana. Prabhas cupped her cheeks and asked her to go and have a bath. She beamed and nodded.

"Coming...Wait" yelled Prabhas as he quickly wore his T-shirt and scampered towards the door. Sweety rushed into the washroom.
Prabhas opened the door. Rana stood there with a pitiful face. Prabhas was at sixes and sevens. He placed his arms on his hip.

"I don't want to live. Come now only you smack my knee with your sword and tell Sweety to burn me alive." cried Rana. He stretched his arms and hugged his bava.

"What happened? Why are you shedding tears ? Finished your last bottle of beer or broke up with your ex ? said Prabhas with an annoyed face.

Rana cried "Not ex!! Trisha... sob...sob... Trisha broke up with me!!I don't want to live bhava! I hate her!! No.. No.. I love her!! Trisha come back... No. No. Need I am happy.. sob.. sob.. Come back Trisha!"

Prabhas lifted a brow. He was mazed at the "feeling swings" Rana had. He knew this that Rana was a fun guy who would not take any of his relationships seriously. But Rana's relation with Trisha was some-what different. It was special. He had hopes about their relationship.

Prabhas curled his brows and asked "How? When? Why? "

Rana started to shed tears " She came to me yesterday sob... sob.. and said that things sob.... sob... aren't going well between us"

Prabhas patted Rana's head and tried to console him,"Oh! Don't worry. I am there na... We both will eat a lot of biriyani and drink a lot of beer. You don't worry."

Rana made the hug tighter "Oh! It will be our 'BB party'. Ah ha! Beer and Biriyani. Thanks Bava.I love you bro. Now I'll not kill you in the film "

Prabhas shared a thought with himself " Oh!! That was so quick. God!! This man's only love is beer and biriyani"

Prabhas tried to get himself out of the hug and said " Ouch!! Ha..ha.. I love you too bro...Now let me breathe orelse I'll die now only."

Rana released Prabhas from the hug and apologized "Sorry..Sorry.. by the way..hmm..hmm.. where's Sweety?". He peeped inside the house.

"She's in the washroom and you come inside bro. You need help. " replied Prabhas.

"No need. I am going back home.Bye bye and call me when you are ready with beer and biriyani" stated Rana as he hopped out of the passage.

Prabhas waved back and closed the door. He walked towards the bathroom and asked "Bangaram are you done yet ? You need my help?"
He received a flying towel from the other room.

She roared from the other room "No!! I don't need your help. I am done." She styled a coral coloured kurti with white leggings, her wet hair partially covered her face and a tiny bindi on her forehead made her look heavenly beautiful.

"Oh! You are already dressed up? Looking beautiful Bangaram" he pouted.

"Pabsu Go!!" she pointed towards the washroom.

He shook his head and said with a mischievous grin cemented on his face. "Yess... I will.. But bangaram will you please help me"

She seductively walked towards him. Her eyes got locked with his. He blushed and his face turned crimson. He stretched out his arms and called her near. She hugged him. She pulled out his T-shirt. He tucked a curl behind her ear. She kept her lands on his bare chest. He kept staring at his bangaram and then aimed towards her lips but then she pushed him into the washroom making him fall into the bath tub. She immediately closed the door.

"I'll take my revenge" he screamed from inside.
"I'll happily accept it baby. Sorry Pabsu. I love you." said Sweety
He replied "I hate you too bangaram"

To be continued...........................................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by,
Vaishnavi 💙

Hello darlings ,😊 I hope that you all liked it. This was my first time writing a chapter.
Thank you ♥️