✨ His 20th film (ch-3)

The next morning...

So after the "World War III". Prabhas woke up from the sofa when he sensed that grumpy Sweety was awake and busy doing the chores.

He clenched his hair and slapped on his face to motivate himself for getting up. He said to himself "Yes you can do it Prabhas!! Remember that you are Bahubali... That too Amarendra Bahubali!! "

He woke up, had a bath. Later he walked towards the kitchen. He went there and started to roam behind Sweety as she was doing the chores. She knew that he was there but she still tried to ignore his existence.

She chopping the vegetables and Prabhas went interlocked her from the the sides and leaned to kiss her on her cheeks but then she just turned around with her knife.

"Move away !" she said.

He thought "Oh Jejamma mode is still on!" He moved aside letting her go.

She gave all her importance to her vegetables than him and kept chopping them.

He hopped into his room and came back with his laptop and sat on the dinning table.

"Yes! Today we are going to announce the official Pooja of my 20th film with announcement of Pooja being the lead actress. Oh My God ! WOW this is great **spells great** G-R-E-A-T" he spoke loudly to himself, making sure that his words fell into Sweety's ears too.

Sweety closed her squeezed her eyes, smacked her knife into the chopping board and tried controlling her anger.

He spoke loudly "Ok let's open the laptop.The screen is on now. I am going to click the start button. Oh wow! It's actually on now!! Let's open the social media app now.. Woah ! The image is loading.It's going round and round and round **moves his head round and round** Yes!! The image is just about to load"

"I don't need your stupid narration !" Sweety shared this thought with herself.

"Oh My God" shouted Prabhas. He was shocked. Sweety smirked.

This is what he saw on his screen.

"What a twist?!" he questioned

"What a twist?!" he questioned . His face had the look of getting betrayed.

"Ha ha ha ha!! Jai Bhaagamathie!! " she came near the dining table and applauded herself.

"But how?? When?? And when we asked you for this film you said no because you were on a break from Cinema right? Are you jealous of Pooja?? Hehehe are you? " he kept questioning.

"No I.. I.. I.. am.. am.. not.....Yes Honestly I was jealous because you are mine.. Only mine **she pulled his cheeks**. I WAS on a break. But.. But.. But.. People love our chemistry. And so do I.. Hehehe" she answered.

"But why are you changing the heroine NOW? " he made a puppy face.

She sat on the chair and placed her hand around his shoulders and said "Darling... darling... darling... Do not forget that your brother is my brother in law too...."