💔Breakup (ch-4)

Sweety patted Prabhas's chest. They were on the bed wrapped up in sheets. He had his arms and leg wrapped around her.

"Pabsu.. Your phone.. go pick it up .." she said sleepily.

He grabbed his phone and saw Rana's name flashing on the screen. His eyes popped out ,his grip on the phone loosened and it fell on his forehead.
He quickly picked it up and attended the call while Sweety was busy rubbing his forehead.

"Ha.. Hello!!" he said.

"Hehehehehe" Rana gave an evil laugh.

"Huh?" Prabhas was mazed.

"Hehehe Let me tell you THE TRUTH that I and Trisha never broke up!! It was my plan to have beer and biriyani from you because you always get the MOST expensive ones!!" said Rana.

Prabhas was shocked to hear that.
He couldn't believe it. He got up and placed his hand on his head. Stress clouded on his face.

Seeing him tensed, Sweety got up too.
She asked ," What happened? Is everything fine? "

"NO!! Rana lied!! He cheated!!They never had a break up!! He did all this for money. He behaved like Bhalladeva!! Oh God!! I am broke now!" he cried.

"What? " Sweety was shocked too.
She felt sorry for Prabhas nad regretted helping Rana.

She toke a deep breath and said "That's okay.. You are not broke dear.. And you should be happy that they are together... But still I never expected this from Rana! "

He hugged her tight and flooded with tears. She patted him and rubbed her hand on his back. He tightened the hug and shedded wan tears.

Sweety smacked Prabhas on his head.
He opened his eyes and discovered that he was hugging a pillow.
He curled his brows and starched his head.

"What happened bangaram? " she questioned.

"Ah.. Umm.. Hmm...Rana and Trisha... Rana and Trisha broke up? And am...I..broke? " he questioned.

"What? No they are happy together! Don't say such things Pabsu ! And no you are NOT broke bangaram"

"Oh! Means the last three chapters were just a dream!! " he toke a deep breath and relaxed.

"Hm.. Everything written in simple font was a dream and the text written in italics is reality!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. By the way if you dreamt of Rana and Trisha's break up then why were you hugging the pillow" her eyebrows wagged.

He narrated his ENTIRE dream to her.

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Don't worry darling! It was just a dream!" she said.

"But...break up... broke... bhalla? " he said in broken words.

"No Pabsu...It was just a DREAM. There won't be any break up and Rana won't behave like Bhalla and you won't get broke! Just take it as a nightmare and forget about it! " she hugged him, patted his back and made him understand.

"No it wasn't a nightmare... Because we had our 'hamsa naava' moments too.. " he blushed and gave a mischievous grin. Sweety pouted after hearing the words which came from his mouth.

"Now. Let it go! It was just a dream.....Let's ACTUALLY focus on making our moments from the dream into reality!! " he giggled and pulled her on the bed.

They both were busy in their 'Hamsa Naava World' that Prabhas's mobile phone decided to disturb them. It started ringing. Prabhas got up from his bed and scampered towards his phone.

The screen flashed Rana's name. He accepted the call.

"Good Morning Rana! You'll live for 100 years. We just talked about you." said Prabhas.

"No! No! I don't want to live!!" cried Rana.

Prabhas's heart shrunk after hearing Rana sob. He started to breathe heavily. His heart beat fasten. He gathered courage to speak
"Wh...Wh...Why ??"

"Bava!!! Trisha and I broke up!!"

Prabhas eyes widened. Shock made him drop his phone. The phone fell on the floor and the screen glass shattered into pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The End
So darlings the 'Breakup' tale ends here. I really enjoyed writing this tale. I hope that you all enjoyed and loved the story.
Smile always 😊
With love,
Vaishnavi 💙