🎂 7th November 2018 💝

(Sweety's POV)

After Pabsu's birthday, I was back home from Italy. The fun we had on his birthday is irreplaceable. I wished I could stay with him longer so that we could even celebrate my birthday there , but I had to come back to fix the dates on my next film's dates before our wedding.

14 days later his birthday, here I am in my country, in my bed room , on my couch , texting him.

I texted - Pabsu? Will you not come back to India for my birthday? If not then it's okay. I understand 🙃

And waited for his reply, but I knew this that the wait won't be to long because he is very fast while replying to me. And here it was, he sent me a voicemail instead of typing.

I played it, he said - I am extremely sorry bangaram. But I won't be able to to turn up. I have to finish the shoot by early 2019 so that we both are free .I am sorry. I love you.

I had a smile on my face for the entire minute while listening to his lovely voice. I chuckled as I knew that his idea of sending me a voicemail instead of text and making my heart melt had worked !

I replied to him with a voicemail.- "I hate you too"

He didn't see the message. I knew that he must have started having his meal.

I don't know why but I started to feel anxious. I got worried. I don't know why but deep down, I wanted him to be with me tomorrow on my day. I sighed and kept my phone aside.

My puppy came towards him and cuddled with him.

After some time he slept in my lap. I placed him on his bed.

I toke my phone and kept seeing all 'our' photos over the years. Prabhas never changed and will never. He is still the same shy yet notorious Pabsu and will always be.

It was about 11:50-ish. I was still awake because soon it was going to be my day, 7th of November.

I heard the doorbell. I quickly rushed downstairs. I don't know why, but something made me feel that it was definitely him. I just couldn't stop giggling.

I went near the door. I started to breathe heavily, after running this fast! I opened the door "Prab.... "
No it wasn't him. There was no one. I peeked out but my eyes couldn't find anyone.

I felt blue. I really really really really wanted to have him right now. But I even knew that it wasn't possible. My speed decreased. I slowly went upstairs into my bedroom.

It was dark in there. I switched on the light and saw the best thing in the entire world !

He was my world himself. My Prabhas, my Pabsu, my love. He was the best man created by God. His eyes were flickering and his killer smile, oh God! that smile just melts my heart every time. He stood in the balcony with a gift in his arms and dressed in white, my favorite person in my favorite color.

I should still. I just kept smiling. He came walking towards me. I looked deep into his eyes.

"Happuuuu Birthday Sweetu!!" he said.

I just couldn't move. I couldn't believe my senses. I was so overwhelmed with the emotion that I couldn't speak. I couldn't make out if this was my dream or reality. He leaned and kissed him on my cheeks and said "See I am real!"

"Darling!!!" I hugged him like a kid hugging a teddy bear and I just kept laughing. Then he held my hands. I was so happy that I felt as if I was walking on air !

He had a tiffin box in his hand he opened the lid and feeded me the cake "Mom specially made it for her, I helped her too" he said.

I ate the cake and smiled "Aww!! Thank you." I holded both his warm hands.

He then tightened the grip and smiled.
He came closer to me and then grabbed a cloth from his pocket and tied it on my eyes. He kissed my forehead and said "Come". I beamed, held his hand and followed. Each step we toke together felt special. All I knew was that no matter where ever my life takes me, if he is there with me then I'll always be happy.

So, we were in the balcony, I could sense it as the cold winds rubbed against my body. He made me sit on a chair. As he bended down to remove the cloth from my eyes , my skin could feel his every breathe.

I opened my eyes and gave the biggest smile. There were many, many, many presents on the table, all of them wrapped up in shiny golden paper with red bows on them.

"This was needed darling. You are here right? That's all I need. You are my real present, the best present, the most precious present!" I spreaded out my arms, inviting him to hug me.

He came ,I stood up and he hugged me hard. Then he asked mischievously "Won't you open the presents?"

I realized what he meant and hit him on his head with my hand, recreating the 'Mirchi Smack'. He chuckled, winked at me and he said "I meant the gifts!"

I laughed , kissed him on his cheek and asked "Now happy?". He closed his eyes and pouted. I quickly gave him a gentle kiss on his lips and rushed into my room. I couldn't stop blushing. Oh! His lips were so soft! He followed me behind and holded my hands.

I was finally trapped. I was trapped in the most beautiful heart. He held me closer and then.........
We recreated the magic of Hamsa Naava. 🙈✨😳💞

The End
I am extremely sorry for not updating lately. 🙏🏼
Thank you for being so patient and kind 😇
Thank you for reading darlings. I hope you all liked this chapter 💞✨
Keep Smiling 😊
With love,
Vaishnavi ❤