♥️Beloveds♥️

(Sweety's POV)
**in Seattle(USA)**

I looked into the mirror and smiled as I saw my new hairstyle. I really loved the way my curled short hair looked on me, I thanked my hairstylist.

I went on to the set. I saw Shalini eating chocolates , she offered me some but I smiled and said no. But honestly I had an urge to eat chocolates but couldn't as I was on a diet. I went and sat on the bench on the grass as I looked and smiled over the entire cast and crew were busy shooting the scenes with Subbu Raju and Maddy.

I grabbed my phone and video called him. I knew that he might be busy shooting the songs for Saaho in Austria, but I really wanted to see his reaction on my new hairstyle.

He picked up the call, he was wearing something red, but I shouldn't see his full outfit.

"Sweetuuu...OMG!" he said examining my hair.

"Did you like it?" I lightly brushed my hair with my hand. He smiled. That smile, it sends thousands waves of happiness into my heart.

Being as notorious as him, I questioned "Oh.. You didn't like the new hair style?"

"Are you kidding me?!! IT'S AWESOME. I AM DEAD! You look shhooo cute" He shook his phone with joy, the screen became blurry and I laughed at this little kiddo. I saw his full outfit, he was wearing a red suit with white shirt.

"Pabsu.. You look.." My cheeks turned red.

He kept his phone straight and narrowed his eyes at me." I look what??"

I chuckled softly.

"Come on say it" he said with a mischievous grin.

"Ok..hehehe.. You look sexy!" I whispered quietly into my phone. He blushed.

"Missing me?" He winked at me and had that teethed-smirk on his face.

"Yaa!!" I groaned. "Pabsu you should come to Seattle! It's beautiful"

"But not as beautiful as you." He flirted. And like always I blushed hard. He kept glancing at me with a huge smile. I stood up and moved my phone around showing him the beautiful location of Seattle. He smiled.

"Hmm..Enni Soni song shoot is almost over. The film will be wrapped up in few weeks. And the promotions are going to start soon...." His smile broke.

"So now the jalebi making process is going to start" I giggled ,trying to make him smile again. I hate it when he gets sad.

"I have to mug up this" He said showing me a sheet with few lines written on it.

"What is it?" I asked.

" Hahaha it has all the lies which I have to speak during the interviews" he chuckled.

I laughed so hard that my tears started to roll down my cheeks and I sat down on the bench.

"Oh God!! You are psycho!" I said in between my laughs.

"Yep ya! Your Psycho Saiyaan!" He winked. I pouted.

"Later on give it to me also ok. I'll use it during Nishabdham promotions." I ordered.

"Ya. But after that we won't need it. We will burn this paper." He replied.
I nodded. We both are just waiting for the day when we can officially announce about our relationship.

"Sweety! It's your scene to be shot now!" The director called me. I looked and nodded.

I looked back at Prabhas ,who has heard it already, had a warm smile on his face "All the best. Love you always forever. "

"Always forever" I smiled.

"Always forever" he said.

"Always forever" I whispered.

I waved bye to him. And went back to shoot. After a few hours the shoot was over. I went back to my vanity. And saw a courier pack on my desk.

"What is it?" I asked my make up artist.

"I don't know ma'am it just arrived a couple of minutes ago." she replied.

"Ok" I said.

I opened the box with curiosity. I smiled as I saw that it was filled with many, many candies and chocolates. There was a letter inside. The envelope had 'Give this box all the love it has traveled all over from Austria to USA' written on it.

I opened it and read it
"To my Beloved,
It's okay to cheat on the diet ! I love you the way you are bangaram. Always forever.
Yours,
Beloved Pabsu"

I danced with joy. He knows me so well. I called him back.

"Youuuuuu!!!" I literally screamed.

"Hehehe got the gift? Haha I knew that you would love it." He said.

"How did you know that I wanted to eat chocolates?" I made a puppy face and asked.

"I have your heart with me. I always know what you want." he said in a soft voice.

"Aww! Love you always forever"

"Always forever."

****************************
Hello darlings, ✨
I know that this chapter is very simple and short. But I was just feeling blue so I decided to write as Pranushka always makes me happy😊💕
Thank you very much for reading!
Love you always forever!!!!!!! 💖
With love,
Vaishnavi 🐿