💔Breakup (ch-2)

Prabhas came out of the shower with the towel tied low on his waist. He walked out of the bathroom like a hot, sizzling dish on a platter. Completely aware of the fact Sweety was gaping at him, he purposefully didn't meet her eyes. He walked towards the closet rubbing his hair with a towel to hide his smirk from her.

Sweety was sipping a cup of hot chocolate which felt tasteless in front of this 6'2" tall chocolate bar. Her eyes forgot to blink. She sauntered towards him.

She took the towel from him and started to rub his wet hair. She could see eternal love in his eyes. Tears shimmered in her eyes. He could sense it that this girl had totally forgotten herself and has drowned into his heart.

He cupped her cheeks and said "Oh ho..you already surrendered before I could take my revenge."
She just blushed and Prabhas got his answer.
She kissed his cheek softly, moved towards his ear and whispered
"I love you." The way she said that simply melted his heart.

His fingers trailed down her cheeks to her magnificent face outlining the shape of her face , making her shiver. She placed her hands on his bare chest.

"I love you too." he bent down to her lips. He gently pressed his lips against hers. She slided her hands from his bare chest to his neck and hair. Shivers ran through her whole body ,making her tremble but he had held her tight.

The phone started to roar, breaking the kiss.

Prabhas banged his feet towards the phone and picked it up with a big, very big fake smile plastered on his face. "Hello !! " said Prabhas.

"Bava are you ready with beer and biriyani? " said Rana in an enthusiastic tone.

"No...No!"answered Prabhas.

"I said na... I'll call you. And we have the party at night.I'll order two extra bottles for you." vocalized Prabhas.

"Okay! Okay! Till that time I'll clean my house!!" burst Rana

Prabhas grinned from ear to ear and ended the call. He doubted whether Rana broke up with Trisha just for beer and biriyani.

Sweety stood there with a question mark on her face.
He held her shoulder and spoke "Sweety listen. I will be going out tonight"

"For what?" questioned Sweety.

"Hmm... Rana and Trisha broke up " he said.

"But why? how? when?" her eyebrows wrinkled.

"I didn't ask for the details but I will be going to his place to console him with beer and biriyani. " he replied.

Then he asked "Would you like to join us....means he'll feel better. "

"I would love to but I am busy. I told you na.. That I have to go for my next movie's pre-production meeting "said Sweety.

"Oh!! But I think he needs your consolation too" he said.

"I'll come to pick you up because you both will be drunk right ? Because if you would drive while you are drunk then instead of reaching Jubilee Hills you would reach Mahishmati!! And if Rana's in his senses then I'll try to console him " she smiled.

Prabhas hugged her. She rubbed her hands on his back and he tightened the hug.

To be continued...........................................
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading darlings.💓 Smile always 😊
With love ,
Vaishnavi 💙