✨ His 20th film (ch-1)

Sweety placed the vessel filled with milk on the stove and turned it on.

"Pabsu darling wake up!!" she roared from the kitchen but nothing seemed to work, there was no response from Prabhas's side. He buried his gentle gaint body into the sheets.

The door bell rang and Sweety went to see who landed this early in the morning. Pooja Hedge stood there wearing a colorful crop top with a black mini skirt. She styled her hair in a high ponytail.

"Okay baby now give me a Good Morning hug" said Pooja as she moved forward to hug Sweety.
Sweety expanded her arms and stepped forward. But then suddenly Prabhas came running like a bullet in between and gave Pooja a tight hug.

"Just a second before he was deep asleep and now.... " Sweety shared this thought with herself and forced a smile on her face but her eyes simply conveyed that she was jealous, extremely jealous.

"Oh Pabsu you haven't washed your body right?" Sweety gave a lopsided grin.

"Chi.. Chi.. " Pooja made a disgusting face.

Prabhas narrowed his eyes at looked at Sweety who was chuckling softly, he raised one of his eyebrows , looked at Pooja and smiled "No!!..I have! "

"But when?" Sweety tried to pull his leg.

"Just five minutes ago" he squeezed his eyes and gave a big smile.

"Andra Pradeshlo abbayi enta fast ah?" Sweety starched her head and chuckled.

"Oh! Don't you know how Andra Pradesh has conquered Karnataka and will always." he said.

Sweety raised her brows as she understood what he meant but Pooja stood there like a nincompoop.

"You know right Pooja. Karnataka has given us many beautiful ladies just like YOU. Ah.. Ha.. Ah... Deepika, Aishwarya, Shilpa Shetty .ah ha.. Beautiful!!" he burst.

Pooja said "Haha Sweety is from Karnataka right? "

"Yes" Sweety smiled.

"No. She is a telugu ammayi." he said with pride. Sweety rolled her eyes and gave a lopsided grin to him and Pooja giggled.

"Ok Ok now let's discuss the script" said Pooja.

"Huh? Which script?" questioned Sweety.

"My 20th film which is a PURE LOVE STORY" Prabhas spoke in a tone which burned Sweety with jealousy.

"Oh!! God why? Why? Why? Oh ho!! He never narrated me the story of any film we have done till date and what?? How can he do this to only her and not me" thought Sweety. Her face became lifeless. She banged her feet on the floor.

"Come Pooja sit" Prabhas lightly held her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Okay ah.. You guys discuss the script I'll leave " said Sweety and she turned away but then Prabhas suddenly held her hand , pressed them and insisted "No! You wait! "

She turned , her brows curled and her lips curved down. Prabhas felt sorry for her but couldn't help.

They all were sitting with Prabhas facing both the ladies, a table in between them and Sweety residing beside Pooja. There was silence for a few seconds and Prabhas started with the narration.

"So as you know that this is A PURE LOVE STORY so the most important thing is the chemistry of the lead couple and Pooja I think we don't need work on it because we both make a SUPER pair" he winked at Pooja.

Sweety's mouth set in a hard line.

"I think that something's burning" barked Pooja.

"Oh!! Sweety !!" exclaimed Prabhas.

"No I am not.. I am not jealous ok!" stated Sweety.

Prabhas chuckled.

Pooja said "No!! No!! I smell something's burning.. Maybe in your kitchen."

"Oh! No! " Sweety banged her head with her hand and rushed into the kitchen.

"Ouch!! " she screamed with pain.

To be continued...........................................

A special Hi to all the Pranushka fans who came here from Instagram. 💞 Thank you EVERYONE for reading.
Smile Always 😊
With love,
Vaishnavi 💙