a note from yours truly

Yo, This is slow updates and I do have a new chapter in the works, I promise. The reason it's gotten so hard for me to write this is that over time the hype for MPHFPC kinda went down and I'm kinda lost like I don't know where I was going with this anymore xD But like I said, I am going to finish this thing. I'll probably try to end it within the next five chapters or so.

That being said, to those of you who have stayed with me through this, there are no words to describe how absolutely thankful I am. To those of you who are new, I love you too! To my silent readers, the ones who vote on every chapter, those of you that leave witty comments and laugh at my bad jokes, you guys are the absolute best! :) 

I act like I'm finishing this now when really, I'm just giving you guys an update so that you know yes, I am still writing this. Louisa will get an ending one way or another. 

While you wait for the updates, come check out my Voltron fanfiction, Karios! Aka in which a depressed author meets golden boy Shiro on the edge of a cliff. Artsy and cliche right? It would mean the world to me if y'all checked it out if you love Voltron. I got another one coming after I finish Muddy Waters up, called A Furious Affliction, a Keith fic.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you're all satisfied with the next few updates! :) x