01 : 00

Yerim's pov

I walk to the school with my brother, Woojin, like always.We talk about random stuff and laugh at stupid jokes of his.

"Yerim, how's your relationship with Minjun?"

"...w-we're fine.."

Then he stop walking and look at me with serious looking.

"Fine? But why are you stuttered just now,huh?"

"Nothing. Look, we're almost late."

I quickly runaway from him as fast as I could. I heard my brother keep calling my name and I just ignore it. Finally, I arrive the school gate. I saw two familiar people holding hands together.

When I look at the couple properly, they are actually Minjun and my bestfriend, Jisoo. No wonder he keep giving excuses when I want to meet him. He's been cheating me. As I continue to watch them, I saw them kissing.

"Yahh Yerim you pabo!"

I turn around to see my brother panting hardly. Shit, if he saw what Minjun is doing right now, everything doom. I grab his arm and run the other way to the school hallway.

Once they are out of sight, I sigh in relief. Woojin look at me in confusion.

"Why are we running just now?"

"Nothing! Just we're almost late so that's why we run. Hehe."

"Hm..can I trust you? You look suspicious Yerim..but I'll just pretend I know nothing"

He glance at his watch then back at me.

"I'm going to my class. See you later Yerim"

He ruffle my hair then catch up with his bestfriend, Park Jihoon. I fix my hair while walking to my locker. I take my notebook and close the locker back. I turn around to see Jisoo is standing right in front of me, smiling. I just flash her a fake smile.

"Yah, Yerim, are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. Uhm, Jisoo? I'll get going first. Bye"

I run to my class and bump into Minjun.

"Uh..s-sorry."

I stand up and grab my notebook on the floor but sadly Minjun step on my hand. He use all his force to step on my hand.

"M-Minjun, its hurt. Let go. Jebal."

"Huh. That's the prize of ignoring me, bitch."

He smirk and get his foot off my hand. He walk into the class with his bestfriend. I grab my notebook using my left hand since my right hand is now starting to bruise. I walk in the class and quickly sit on my seat next to the window.

I saw my another bestfriends, Daehwi and Kuanlin walk into the class. Kuanlin take his seat which is in front of me while Daehwi take his seat beside me.

"Aye Yerim. Morning." Daehwi said.

"Hey morning Daehwi"

"Yo morning Yerim" Kuanlin said.

He show his fist to me asking for a fist bump. I accidentally use my right hand to fist bump Kuanlin which cause me to flinch. Daehwi and Kuanlin saw that I flinched. They look at me with worry.

"Are you okay? Why did you flinched just now?" Daehwi asked.

"Y-yea I'm fine. It's nothing"

When Daehwi is about to ask the next question, Mr. Jin come in the class and start the class after taking attendance.