04 : 00

Yerim's pov
I was waiting for Daehwi. I wear a white turtleneck, a pair of ripped jeans and black coat on. I put on my sneakers and wait him outside the gate. I was busy on my phone and don't even realise Daehwi is here.

"Are you gonna standing here all night?"

I turn to my side to see a smiling Daehwi. We both walk to his car and take a sit. He start to drive as soon as we put on our safety belt.

He drive to Minjun's apartment. We both get off the car once we arrive. I knock on the door but no one open it. I open the door and shock to see Jisoo and Minjun are doing the sinful activity on the sofa. I quickly close my eyes as soon as they saw me.

Jisoo quickly pull the blanket to cover herself. Minjun grab his clothes and put it on. He walk out the house and close the door leaving Jisoo alone there.

"Uhm..Minjun"

"Yerim,its-"

"Let's break up"

He immediately scoff at my words. He look at me and tears start to fall.

"Why? I-"

"No. First,our relationship never work very well. Second,I'm tired of you cheating behind me. And third,you never love me."

"I..*sigh* Fine. We're done"

"So,find someone better. I'm worse enough to be your girlfriend so go find someone who know how to treat and love you well."

I bow at him and then leave. I run to Daehwi who is leaning against his car. Once he saw me he open up the door for me and I get in. He went in as well and we put on our safety belt. He drive away heading to God knows where.

"So how is it?"

"We are over."

Daehwi nod his head and continue to drive. We both keep jamming Twice's song.

Finally,we arrive the location. We both get off the car once he have parked his car.

"Seriously Daehwi? We are at the beach at this hour?"

"Well I like it since it is quiet"

"Oh"

"Come on!"

He grab my wrist and running away with me. We both walk by the beach with our barefoot. I enjoy the night breeze and the night scene. We both enjoy playing with each other.

We stand next each other with our feet dipped in the sea water. We enjoy staring at the night sky that decorated by the moon and stars.

"Yerim"

"Hm?"

"I wanted to tell you something that I've been wanted to tell you"

I turn to see him. He look at me lovingly and smile genuinely. He took my hand in his and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I..I.."

"You what?"

"I..I like you a lot"

He smile to me lovingly. He hold my hand tightly. I don't know what to answer. I do like him but only as a bestfriend. I have a crush on Bae Jinyoung not Daehwi.

"Yerim?"

"Uhm..Daehwi..I-I need time. S-sorry"

I look away to avoid his eyes. I really feel guilty now. I just can't simply saying yes to him when I didn't really feel the same because it will just hurt his feeling.

"Ah..its fine. I'll always wait for you"

"S-sorry Daehwi.. I didn't mean to break your heart. I-"

"Shhh..its fine. I'm okay. I can't force you to like me back. Just, I want you to know that I always like you"

He said while looking into my eyes. He lied. He say that he's okay but his face paint with sadness. He try to smile to hide his pain.

"Let's go"

"Huh?"

"Are you going to stay here the whole night?"

"Uh..no"

We both wear our sneakers on and then walk to his car. We get in the car and put on our safety belt. He then drive away.

This awkward silence is killing me:"(

Daehwi's pov
Finally, we have arrive her house. She is about to walk out and I stop her by calling her name. She turn to look at me.

"Y-yes?"

"Yerim..please.. I don't want we two get awkward. I can't bear with the awkwardness. Please treat me like usual"

"I can't bear with this awkwardness too,you idioit. Are we still bestfriend?"

"Of course you dimwit"

We both laugh and did fist bump.

"So, I got to go. See you tomorrow. Goodnight Daehwi"

"Yea. Goodnight too cutie"

"Psshh don't call me that"

She chuckle then walk away and get into her house. Once her silhouette is out of sight, I drive away to my house.

She only see me as her bestfriend. Well, I can't force her to like me back...

But,I can make her fall for me.

___________________
I know its freaking lame so yea. I seriously can't think any good idea since my stupid disease come back. But meh, I have faith in myself that I still can write story. So, if u have any idea to suggest, feel free to tell me. I try my best to fit it in my story if its possible.

Continue to support me! Thanks for reading my story!

Na jeongmal wanjeon jinjja real daebak heol neol Neomu saranghae! *in Ong Seongwu's accent*