06 : 00

Ringg!

Its lunch time and everyone walk out the class and head to cafeteria to eat. All the students went out the class and only left Daehwi,Kuanlin and Yerim in the class.

Yerim's pov
I arrange the stuff on my desk while Daehwi and Kuanlin wait for me. Once I'm done, the three of us walk out the class and head to the cafeteria. We bought our own food and sit on the usual place.

We saw Woojin and Jihoon wave at us and we walk toward them and join them. They all talking and laughing while I just eat my food silently.

Daehwi's pov
We all are talking and laughing happily. But then I realise that Yerim is not talking at all. She just ear her food silently. Its weird. Usually she would be the talkative one.

Suddenly, two seniors approach our table. Its Jeongyu sunbae and Hyukwoong sunbae. I saw Jeongyu sunbae holding a pail of water. He lift it up and splash it all at Yerim.

Splash!!

Yerim is all wet now. Jeongyu sunbae and Hyukwoong sunbae just laugh their ass off. All the students are shock but none of them dare to help since the two of them are the school's troublemakers.

The two seniors walk away, laughing. Yerim sigh and stand up. She run away from us.

"Yerim!" Woojin hyung called.

Yerim just keep running away. I saw Woojin hyung's face all red and he is clenching his fist. He is very angry right now. Jihoon hyung keep trying to calm Woojin hyung down.

"What the fxck did their want from Yerim?!"Woojin hyung said.

I just clench my jaw as the scene replay just now. I stand up and was about to leave when Jihoon hyung stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Jihoon hyung asked.

"I'm going to find Yerim" I replied.

"I'm going too" Kuanlin said.

Kuanlin and I end up searching for Yerim.

Yerim's pov
Again. Minjun's friends splash me with a pail of water in front of everyone. I run away from the cafeteria and head to the nurse's office. I twist the door knob and push the door open. I went in and close the door.

I saw Nurse Ok is sweeping the floor. I approach her and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh I-Yerim? Your uniform are wet again?" she asked.

I just nodded. She smile and put the broom in the corner. She take a towel and school uniform. She hand me the towel and the school uniform. I thanked her change into the closet in her office.

After I'm done,I walk out from the closet and Nurse Ok is looking at me.

"Yerim,can you tell me why are your school uniform wet?"she asked.

"I-I accidentally spilled my owm water to myself."

"Okay..I trust you. But if something happened, you can always talk to me. I will help you out."she said,smiling.

I just nodded and walk out the nurse office. All the students look at me,especially the boys.

I just shrugged it off and walk away.I walk to my locker and open it. I take out my book and was about to close the locker door when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see a guy. I look at his name tag and his name is Heo Jincheol.

"Uhm,can I help you?"

"Hey Yerim. I never know that your body is curvier than I thought."he said and wink.