10 : 00

"Excuse me,are the two of you related to Mr.Lee Daehwi?"

"Ah yes. I'm his best friend and she's his girlfriend" Guanlin said

"I see. Well where's his parents?"

"They're not in Korea at the moment,sir"

The surgeon nodded his head.

"I have good news and bad news. Good news is he's in a good condition and bad news is..he may be having a temporary amnesia" the surgeon said

At the moment, both Yerim and Guanlin's heart stop beating. They're too shock at the mention of 'amnesia'. They're too scared if he forget them.

"T-thanks for the news sir.."Yerim said weakly

The surgeon nodded his head then walk away.

They make their way toward the nurse's desk.

"Hello. May I help you?" the nurse said with a warm smile

"Yes. May I ask the room of a patient with the name of Lee Daehwi?" Guanlin asked

"Room 101"she replied

"Thanks. Have a nice day" Yerim said

"Your welcome"the nurse said with a warm smile

The two then walk to the mentioned room. They walk inside and saw Daehwi lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

Yerim sit on the chair next to his hospital bed. She stroke his cheek that is cold due to the air conditioner. She then hold his hand.

"I'm sorry Daehwi..I'm the reason why you are like this"

Yerim just stared at his sleeping figure. If only he's awake now..

Guanlin on the other side was standing there watching the two. Guilty filled in his heart. He keep blaming on himself. He look down and glance at his watch.

"Yerim?"

"Mhm"

"I'm going to use the toilet for a while"

"Oh sure. Go on"

Guanlin walk out the room and make his way to the toilet. Yerim keep on praying that Daehwi would be awake in any moment by now. She keep on holding and intertwining her fingers with Daehwi's.

"I'm sorry..."

She mumbled the words under her breath then sigh out loud.

[Few hours later...]
Suddenly, she feel his hand moving. She look at him and slowly his eyes twitching and finally his eyes went open.

They made eye contact. Daehwi slowly sit up and groaned as he feel pain. Yerim immediately pull him into a hug,inhaling his man cologne. Daehwi who is confuse just keep on his blur face yet blush paint all over his squishy cheeks and smirk.

"Daehwi...I thought you won't be awake again" Yerim said

Daehwi chuckle and ruffle her hair. He then look into her eyes and smile back.

"Of course I will! I will be awake for my best friends!"he said

Yerim's smile turn into a frown. She can't believe that he forget about her. Guanlin come in and saw Daehwi.

"Daehwi? Bro, you're awake?! Holy-"

He run up to him and give him a manly hug. Daehwi hugged back and pat his back then pulled away.

"Gosh Daehwi! You know how much you're girlfriend worried abou-"

"Wait. Girlfriend?"Daehwi asked

"Yup"

"Since when did I have a girlfriend? I don't remember dating anyone yet"he said

"You..never mind. My bad"

"Nah. I'm fine"

Yerim just look at Daehwi with tears welling in her eyes. She really want to cry her heart out at the moment but realise Daehwi is in his temporary amnesia so she decide to keep quiet.

Guanlin look at Yerim then Daehwi. He let out a guilty sigh.

"Hey, when can I discharge? I'm bored here" Daehwi whined

"Doctor said you can be discharge after you're fully recovered." Guanlin explained

Yerim clear her throat to gain they're attention.

"I'll be heading home first. Something urgent come up"she said coldly

She simply flash a plain smile to them then turn around, walk away.

"Yerim!"

Yerim didn't care about Guanlin who is calling her name. She keep on walking until the hospital is out of her sight. She run back to her house with her school bag hanging on her shoulder.

Suddenly the once yellowish sky turn to grey and thunder could be heard. Slowly, water droplets drop from the sky. Later on a heavy downpour occurred. People with umbrellas in their hand could be seen everywhere.

Yerim is soaked by the heavy downpour. She's crying with the rain. She let her heart out in the rain since she's depress.

Finally she arrive home in all soaked condition. She weakly knock on the door. She can't open the door because she's too weak to do so.

The door pulled open and reveal Woojin and Jihoon.

"Welco-Hey you're all soaked"Woojin nagged

Yerim's vision start to turn blurry. She can't hear anything around her nicely and her head is so dizzy. Her vision turn more blurry and the last thing she saw is all black and her surrounding are very silent.

She fainted.

- - -
sorry I had to (○w○)